• [Mod] Image Annotation (Watermark) 2 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Mod] Image Annotation (Watermark)  (Read 992884 times)

Offline egyptsons

• View Profile
    • Egypt Sons
Re: [Mod] Image Annotation (Watermark)
« Reply #495 on: June 25, 2006, 12:27:03 PM »
Hi i installed it and i dont see the text and i get this error in the plugins thing

Warning: main(./../admin/admin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/desitrac/public_html/mehsus/images/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './../admin/admin_global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/desitrac/public_html/mehsus/images/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

I got same error when I try to use "Batch Annotate"

[qcode]Warning: require(./../admin/admin_global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/egyptson/public_html/gallery/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './../admin/admin_global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/egyptson/public_html/gallery/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8[/qcode]
Thanx God

Offline Beautiful Body Castings

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 25, 2006, 10:43:55 PM »
to all those getting errors when using the mod like the error that egyptsons and many others are getting

well its all about placement of your font file, you have to take the font you wish to use from your C:/windows/Fonts etc folder on your computer and upload it to the main root of your gallery or the plugins directory (im not entirely sure which as i have it in both lol) then just make sure the font is named xxxxx.ttf all lowercase where xxxxx is the name of the font and put that name into the annotate settings as xxxxx.ttf with no location or path etc just the font name and it should work fine

Im having problems with this mod on a different matter can anyone help

size of text, depending on if width of image or height of image is the smallest side depends on if the annotation works or not

lets saya i have an image thats only 300 wide and 400 high and another thats 400 wide and 300 high if i have the font size set as something nice that shows up good on the one thats 400 wide so it goes almost from one side right accross to the other with my watermark text it does not work for the images that are smaller in width

is there no way this mod can be modified to make it so it makes the size of the annotation text dependent on the size of the image as i dont want my text not showing up on small images coz it was too wide to fit and i dont want it set so small that it cant be read on larger images

really need help with this

something like making it be a percentage of the width of the image so if i center it at the top it is maybe 90% of the complete width of the image no matter if the image is 100px wide or 100000px wide

thanks

Mikey

Offline Ricsca

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 26, 2006, 03:43:06 PM »
In the images. gif not writers come the copyirigt!  : ( 

Why?  : (

Bye

Help!:)

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 26, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
yeah the script seems to have problems working with some gif files mainly ones containing transparency

anyone got any ideas on my other problem of making the font size be based on the image width so its smaller for smaller pics and bigger for bigger pics etc

Mikey

Offline Ricsca

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 26, 2006, 06:02:43 PM »
Sorry but i have some problem to understand,as i don't speak english well....could you explain it in easier way?

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 26, 2006, 06:15:04 PM »
what language do you speak? i could translate it?

basically what i said was

this mod does not work well with .gif files if the .gif file is a transparent gif

other than that i do not know how to fix this problem

Offline Ricsca

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 26, 2006, 06:41:02 PM »
I speak Italian!  :) 

Ok now I understood. 

Hello and thanks

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #502 on: June 28, 2006, 12:53:03 AM »
this mod does not work well with .gif files if the .gif file is a transparent gif

other than that i do not know how to fix this problem
Just want to clarify this: its not the mod's problem, its the graphic module you are using for thumbnail cretion.
Personaly I'm using GD 2 which comes with PHP v5.1.4 and never had problems with .gifs, well, only with animated gifs, but still it doesnt crash, or anything, it just leaves only first frame...

Also, I've experienced some issues with ImageMagic (v5 I belive) when it would destroy animated image with transparent colors.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 28, 2006, 12:55:38 AM »
yeah my host only has GD php version 4.3 i think

anyway does anyone have any input about how to change this mod so that the image or text it places on an image is sized as a percentage of the actual image so that it appears the same on all images instead of huge on small images and small on huge images

Mikey

Offline LJL_Houben

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 28, 2006, 07:52:07 PM »
Hi if I click batch anotate, I only see skipped....

I'm using Imagemagick, does anybody maybee know what the problem could be.

Thanks

Ludo

Offline Brainwrek

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 29, 2006, 02:21:25 PM »
Just looking for clarification.

When using this mod along with V@no's Check New Images mod (http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=4754.0) and Show Original Image mod (http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=3236.0), I'm seeing that only the thumbs and the "detail" pictures are being watermarked.  The "BIG" pictures are not.  Is this the way it is supposed to work "out of the box"?  Is there any way to also watermark the "BIG" photos?  Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:43:25 PM by Brainwrek »

Offline LeeWicKeD

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 05, 2006, 07:33:51 PM »
Hi there,

i've used this mod now for some months without any issues. I've used the Text-Annotation only. Today i wanted to change it to the Image-Annotation.
I made a Logo, saved it as .png on my server and configured the mod.

When i upload a picture now, there is now annotation added. If I use the BatchAnnotate in Admin CP it say that the picture has successfully annotated, but i still can't see the logo...

What did I wrong?

Regards

Offline nova2004de

• View Profile
Wasserzeichen klappt nicht!!!!!
« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2006, 07:21:47 PM »
Brauche Hilfe
 Ich habe alles genau so gemacht wie es in install.doc es stand aber es klappt nicht mit den Wasserzeichen ich bekomme auch keine Fehler Meldung es klappt einfach nicht, das einzige was jetzt ist unten bei den PlugIns ist jetzt auch Batch Annotate aber da tut sich nichts wen ich es anklicke.
Vielleicht  habe ich ja was falsch gemacht weil mein englisch gar nicht gut ist und ich etwas falsch verstanden habe.

Offline Brainwrek

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 08, 2006, 03:37:09 PM »
Hi there,

i've used this mod now for some months without any issues. I've used the Text-Annotation only. Today i wanted to change it to the Image-Annotation.
I made a Logo, saved it as .png on my server and configured the mod.

When i upload a picture now, there is now annotation added. If I use the BatchAnnotate in Admin CP it say that the picture has successfully annotated, but i still can't see the logo...

What did I wrong?

Regards
Just out of curiosity, did you double-check your transparency settings?  If the image is too transparent, you might not be seeing it...  Just a thought. 

BTW... Anyone have an answer to my earlier question?
Just looking for clarification.

When using this mod along with V@no's Check New Images mod (http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=4754.0) and Show Original Image mod (http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=3236.0), I'm seeing that only the thumbs and the "detail" pictures are being watermarked.  The "BIG" pictures are not.  Is this the way it is supposed to work "out of the box"?  Is there any way to also watermark the "BIG" photos?  Thanks!

Offline LeeWicKeD

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 10, 2006, 06:02:31 PM »
@Brainwrek: Goddamned...i read "visibility" of the picture, not "invisibility" ;) Thx!

But unfortunately i can't solve your problem.