Author Topic: (all files gone)PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME , MY SITE WILL GO DOWN IF I DON'T FIX FAST  (Read 10940 times)

Offline madynmalfi

• View Profile
hello every body and sorry for the Subject, coz i am really don't know what to

ok ok , i have this site   lovely-pics . com  and i had more then 3000 picture in it and more then 50 category , i have 3 admins in my site , one of them delete all cats and images from admin panal in the site , so i restored the backup in the hosting coz i have daily backup but it didn't work for me ,,, please someone help me fast :( pleasee

thanks , and sorry for bad EN

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 12:37:29 PM by madynmalfi »

Rembrandt

Hi!
... but it didn't work for me ,,, please someone help me fast :( pleasee
how do you do the backup,how large is the backup file?
if the backup file to big you can try in the backup file, remove all  content for "wordmatch" and "wordlist" and try again.
The contents of the two tables they can later restore with the "Rebuild search index".

mfg Andi

Offline madynmalfi

• View Profile
the backup is from goddady . com hosting , the make backup for all files every day ,, how big is the backup , the back up is big and it have all that of the site also the picture still in the data>midea>from 1-160 files ,, but no categories and no pictures showing as well

remove all  content for "wordmatch" and "wordlist" and try again , i didn't made backup in the admin panal in my site "Backup database." i just restored the one in the hosting ..

so what should i do

if there is no other way to restore so please tell me how do edit my category ID , so i will link them again by my self , and if there is no way to edit them then tell me how i rest them and start again from ID 1 ,, coz now staring from 161 :(

thanks ,

Offline surferboy

• View Profile
well right now go daddy has been hacked so there is a possibility that your website is down anyway.

now, I hope the more tech savvy on here will correct me ... but if your backup files are larger than 13 mb, you may need to upload them to your website via ssh.  the reason I say that is that most hosts have limits on the sizes of files you can import to mysql.

I say this because we just moved from a shared hosting platform to a dedicated hosting service, where part of an entire server is allocated permanently to us and when I tried to import some big files into mysql, I couldn't do it.

probably V@no can explain this better than I can and no, I cannot explain the steps on how to do this ... and since go daddy has been hacked, I doubt their customer service folks are available right now ... you may just have to wait.

sorry man.

Offline madynmalfi

• View Profile

godaddy.com is running now again and no body hacked it , there are just some problems in the login feature and its already fixed ,, and about the backup , well the files are more then the size you said its "139MB size" BUT what i am saying is ,, i made backup for the files for ex : admin , cache , captcha and so on ,, also data is in the backup

i didn't made backup from the "Database Backup" in the admin panel in the site : site . com/admin/
+ the cats deleted 1 by 1 from the admin panal in the site : site . com/admin/

so is there anyway to restore them OR to delete all the data and make it like new site coz i want when i make new cat the id will be 1 again ( I WANT IT 1) not 161 like what it shows now

thanks

Offline surferboy

• View Profile
sorry to pass along the bad news man ...

yes, go daddy was hacked and millions of websites were down:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-57509744-501465/godaddy-goes-down-anonymous-claims-responsibility/

Offline madynmalfi

• View Profile
:( ohh thanks god i downloaded all files be4 1 week :D so now i will upload everything again ,, but could you please tell me how to rest the id for the cats and images i want them to start again from id=1 so the url will be like this  : http://lovely-pics.com/cat-happy-face-1.htm  not  http://lovely-pics.com/cat-happy-face-162.htm

thanks for replying :D hope u can help me to rest the id

thanks again

Offline Crazymodder

• View Profile
Hi why the Id is important?
Mostly the Id's are autoincremented by mysql. If oyu want to reset you can clear the table. If you do a manual rewrite what will be possible than the next uploaded image for example get the old last id +1. So if you fix it manually withour resetting the db you can make id 100 = id 1 and id 101 = id 2 and so on. But later maybe you have ids from 1-10 and before you got 100-110  the next uploaded picture gets 111 again;)

Offline madynmalfi

• View Profile
the id is important coz i want to set the same id,s as they were , so my indexed page in google will show again ,

thanks any way i already added all pictures again with new ids :) :)

Offline madynmalfi

• View Profile
hello , i have 1 big problem :( , i have this URL for my old cat http://lovely-pics.com/cat-love-quotes-67.htm i made about 20 K link for it , so i want if some body open in it redicte him to this page http://lovely-pics.com/cat-quotes-165.htm which is the new way ,, please help :)

thanks

Offline madynmalfi

• View Profile
help pleaseeeee