Author Topic: Remove Field Under "Upload Image" Page  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Anarchology

• I LULZ too much!
    • View Profile
    • Tainted Pix
Remove Field Under "Upload Image" Page
« on: December 30, 2008, 10:40:47 AM »
I've been lurking around this forum for the past week, and it has helped out greatly. Now I have a question I couldn't find the answer to. I'm wondering what directory and file I need to remove certain fields from when a member uploads a picture. Since I have auto thumbnail resizing using GD, there is no reason why members should have this option. I want to remove it.

Also, I would love to find out how to change the order of fields. I find the default as being a little too complex for some of my user base (some may be quite internet illiterate).

I'm looking to have an Upload Image page consisting of the following order...

- Category
- Image Title
- Description
- Keywords (smaller of an input box)
- Upload... browse and website link
- Verification code
- Submit/Reset

I think that setup would be most beneficial given it also would be more compact making it so members don't need to scroll down to proceed.

Thanks in advance!!!
A personal THANK YOU to all of the great programmers on this site for helping me get my site from something basic to what it is today!

My site: http://taintedpix.com
(warning: some adult content)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Remove Field Under "Upload Image" Page
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 03:40:24 PM »
Welcome to 4images forum.

4images uses templates to generate pages, so in your case editing templates should be enough. All templates located at templates/<your template>/ directory

For the upload form edit member_uploadform.html
and for the details page edit details.html
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)