Author Topic: Adding the Date field to the member upload form  (Read 3891 times)

Offline cronk005

• View Profile
    • Travelingtheworldaround
Adding the Date field to the member upload form
« on: June 12, 2007, 02:15:42 AM »
Hi There--

I am wondering the best to add the date field to the member upload form. More often than not I upload my photos a few days after they are taken and would like the ability to change the date as they are being uploaded instead of going back to the photo and "Edit" the date/time of the images.

I searched the database but unfortunately too many hits came up when I searched by date field.... If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Greets-
DEC

Offline KurtW

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • Malediven-Bilder ~~Dreams~~
Re: Adding the Date field to the member upload form
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 05:56:51 AM »

Offline cronk005

• View Profile
    • Travelingtheworldaround
Re: Adding the Date field to the member upload form
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 11:39:36 PM »
Hi KurtW--

I think you misunderstand my question or perhaps I did not explain myself good enough (either are possible).

This is NOT an additional field. I know how to do this (somewhat)... I am trying to bring the date field (that you fill in when you click on the "Edit" button underneath your image) http://................/admin/index.php?goto=images.php%3Faction%3Deditimage%26amp%3Bimage_id%3D1638

Which gives you the option of changing the date. I want to add this field to the memberupload.html page. I added the tag {image_date} to a standard html style text box but it does not do anything with the date from this initial field...