Author Topic: Error Message - Help Needed  (Read 3401 times)

Offline cronk005

• View Profile
    • Travelingtheworldaround
Error Message - Help Needed
« on: June 22, 2006, 11:26:51 PM »
Hallo--

I have just upgraded my software version to 1.7.2 and went to add a new categorie and it gives me the following error message once I click submit. Help is needed.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect() in /home/*******/public_html/galleries/admin/categories.php on line 349

thank you...

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Error Message - Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 01:20:48 AM »
Guess you didnt upload ALL .php files...make sure includes/functions.php is from v1.7.2 package ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline cronk005

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 02:52:48 AM »
The webhosting company that I use [apollohosting.com] upgraded the files for me. But as far as I can tell all of the files are there??  Am now having problems with login.php and logout.php where I get the following messages.

login:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect() in /home/*****/public_html/galleries/login.php on line 51
when I look at the .php file line 51 shows me:
      redirect("index.php");

logout:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect() in /home/*****/public_html/galleries/logout.php on line 37
when I look at the .php file line 37 shows me:
  redirect("index.php");

Help is greatly appreciated in this also.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 03:03:07 AM by cronk005 »

Offline cronk005

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 03:02:48 AM »
Oops. I have fixed this issue. I forgot that after I upgraded the version I reuploaded a version of functions.php which I had altered from 1.7.1 for language support. Which I am actually still not able to get my categories to change languages when you choose a different language....   ;-(   

DEC