Author Topic: [SEO] SHould We Add No follow to New Images Links ????  (Read 3891 times)

Offline AntiNSA2

• As long as I can finish my site before I die.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelifephotography.com
[SEO] SHould We Add No follow to New Images Links ????
« on: June 14, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »
Im just thinking about this. New images ... you have some links for the new images on the home page, and in my case on the category page too....

The links change regularly.... If google comes and indexes them... and then later on comes back and the links are different you might get not found errors which affect your search order standing... isnt that right?

So ... the question is.....

Do we add nofollow to new images links or is it ok to let google index them?

PS.... PLease dont move this to the chat section......  then no one could read it... SEO is  pretty important cant we add an SEO section to our forums here? I mean SEO stuf fis pretty relevant .. its not off topic or chit chat....
As long as I can finish my site before I die.

Offline batu544

• View Profile
    • Free Celebrity wallpapers
Re: [SEO] SHould We Add No follow to New Images Links ????
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »
and then later on comes back and the links are different you might get not found errors which affect your search order standing... isnt that right?

Well .. this is not correct.. because the link to the image detail page  is not invalid.. its only changed..

We can not simply add nofollow in the thumbnail_bit because it will affect the complete gallery not only index page..