• [Mod] User upload limits 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Mod] User upload limits  (Read 239483 times)

Offline jotabonfim

• View Profile
Re: [Mod] User upload limits
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2008, 07:03:28 PM »
Ich würde gerne wissen wie das nun möglich ist das man das begrenzen kann! :( ich blicke da nicht durch!

Sorry I do not speak German!

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »
Gibt es denn nun eine Lösung dafür?
Ich weis absolut nicht wie man das begrenzen kann!?
Ich habe die Mod genutzt auch im phpmyadmin steht es auf 3 dennoch geht es nicht...

Offline jotabonfim

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »
Hello boys!

This module already completed 5 years of life and so far nobody has found a solution to the bug him.

Does anyone here has no Forum able to resolve this bug?

BUG: /member.php?action=uploadform

This module very interesting for me and I am willing to pay to have this correction on my website.

Who is interested?  :D

Thank you

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2008, 01:42:50 AM »
Does anyone here has no Forum able to resolve this bug?

I doubt anyone could possible solve this kind of bug and that's probably because of the bug description.

If you want someone help you, you must explain EXACTLY what doesn't work
That explanation creates only one sound and one thought: "HUH? it looks like the bug is between keyboard and chair" :P ;)

So, take 10 minutes of your time sit down and type EXACTLY what happens after you install this mod, what you see, what you should see but you don't. Even create a screenshot or post a link to the page if possible. All that could be very useful to squish the BUG.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline jotabonfim

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2008, 02:23:30 AM »
OK I will explain better.
http://localhost/4images/member.php?action=uploadform

You'll see that the module will not work properly leaving the user post as many photos as desired.

If you enter the following way:
http://localhost/4images/member.php?action=uploadform&cat_id=68
the module vai work properly.

I confess that not experienced with php, most also have no problem in understanding what happens between the keyboard and chair!.

Thank you for help.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2008, 02:47:02 AM »
sorry, localhost is your local computer's address, only you, can access it. Provide a screenshot.
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
Master, V@no - Help!
« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »
 :flag-de:
Hallo zusammen, ich versuche schon seit langen nun die Modifikation Upload-Limit zu nutzen. Obwohl alles in Phpmyadmin eingetragen ist können die User mehr Bilder hochladen als angegeben! Kann es sein das diese Modifikation oder generell es keine Upload Begrenzung für 1.7.6 gibt?

Ich wollte V@no mal fragen ob er nicht Zeit hat eine Modifikation zu bauen die es schafft eine Begrenzung einzubauen! Ich habe da auch zwei bis drei Ideen. Das man im Adminbereich die Begrenzung nach belieben einstellen kann. Und das man die begrenzung auch für einzelne Kategorien einstellen kann, direkt bei der Kategorie Erstellung!

:flag-en:
I already have a try since be enough the modification to use upload limit now hello together. Can the users upload more pictures than indicated although everything is listed in Phpmyadmin!
can be it this no-one this modification or generally it upload gives limitation for 1.7.6?

I wanted to ask V@no whether he does not have time to build a modification this one manages to install a limitation! I also have two to three ideas there. This can one the limitation adjust in the admin area after wish. One can adjust the limitation and this also for some categories directly at the category construction!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 08:15:48 PM by Phisker B »

Offline jotabonfim

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »
sorry, localhost is your local computer's address, only you, can access it. Provide a screenshot.

Hello Vano.

See the screen below!
I am with the module installed and it does not work properly in version 1.7.6.

This will only work if I choose a category prior to upload.

Offline bacterio

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »
Hello.
In order to limit the number of photos to 100 by author and a daily photo can not create a new row in the table 4images_users  with an added value 100 "if column> 100 does not upload" and leave "User upload limits" set opara a photo a day ?
Greetings

Offline jotabonfim

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2008, 10:30:18 PM »
do not get it could give an example of how to do this in the source code? :wink:

Offline bacterio

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »
  Hello!

Well, as I have achieved ... I can already have limited the rise and rise daily total per user at a time.

I added these lines just below the MOD:

- In member.php search:

//-----------------------------------------------------
// --- Check User Limits ------------------------------
//-----------------------------------------------------

- Add before:

if ( $user_info['user_t_images'] > 100) {

show_error_page($lang['max_images']);
    exit;
}

Add in yoour lang:

$lang
['max_images'] = "<br><br><br><b>Superado el límite de 100 fotografias permitidas en tu galería</b> "

My limitations prevent me from being able to control this information from the administration in different categories of users, for example:

Gold Username: 100
User Silver: 50
User Bronze: 25

Any help or suggestion?

[EDIT by V@no]
Please use [code][/code] or [php][/php] tags for the code.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 03:24:00 PM by V@no »

Offline darkcurves

• View Profile
    • KTM Railway Fan Club - Gallery
« Reply #176 on: February 15, 2009, 01:45:09 PM »
Can this mod have daily quota? For example, everyone can only upload max 5 images per day. The next day, they can upload another 5.  :)

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #177 on: February 15, 2009, 08:16:46 PM »
Yes it can.

Offline darkcurves

• View Profile
    • KTM Railway Fan Club - Gallery
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2009, 04:47:36 AM »
Thanks. I have a problem. When i tried running install_user_limits.php, i get this error below:

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: INSERT INTO 4images_settings () VALUES ('default_upload_limit', )
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 4

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_limit SMALLINT(3) DEFAULT NOT NULL
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'NOT NULL' at line 2

I have PHPBB2 Integration mod installed. Something to do with that? Thanks

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2009, 05:26:55 AM »
use the installer from the attached to the original post package.

P.S. its a good practice review the topic before start downloading and installing stuff ;)
to make it more visible, I've highlighted the note regarding the installer with red color in the original post.