Author Topic: Looking for develpper or tut or MOD  (Read 3282 times)

Offline haider512

• View Profile
Looking for develpper or tut or MOD
« on: January 04, 2011, 04:17:58 AM »
Hi..

i am lookng for mod which enables user to view .pdf , .ppt documents online...

i have searched 4images site..but unfortunately couldnt find a solution..

the only best mod i found that makes enable of viewing pdf online with help of iframe..but still that mod requires acrobat user to be installed on users pc..

but i want some thing like docstoc or google docs..like that user dont need to install acrobat reader on their pc..
i have searched google for solution but mostly i have found online the swf solution..but i dont know how it will work..

also i tried docs.google.com that if i upload documents on docs.google.com and link it here..but still it only show document ..and its not downloadable..not proffesional looking..

i found scribd very good..dont know much about it..
but now i came to know that they no longer require you to host your documents on their server. If you create an account with them so you get a publisher id, it only takes a few lines of javascript to load up pdf's stored on your own server.

http://www.scribd.com/developers

but the problem is im not a good coder..mostly time i make mess with codings..so i need help of coder here to help me with this issue..make a mod..with this..

scribd have explained in detail the procedure..but the file system here is out of my head..

please if some one can make a mod with this..it will b great..

i just need my users to give ability to view documents online without need of download.. and also without need of installing acrobat and other software..etc..

Please help regarding this..

Looking forward to your replies..

Kind Regards
Haider

===========

i found another site...

http://code.google.com/p/do-pdf/

Uses only HTML, Javascript and CSS to show the viewer

please look in to this..
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 06:46:17 AM by haider512 »