Author Topic: Adding to the left column  (Read 3700 times)

Offline vito

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.demodemo.com
Adding to the left column
« on: January 19, 2003, 04:12:57 AM »
In the left column, under Random Image, I would like to add some additional items ( text, links, banners, etc). Is there one file I can modify for that or do I have to add to multiple files?

Also, in the Detailed Page, I would like to add a link to display ALL images that are offered by this member. What code would I add?

[edit] - Actually, I have a couple more questions:

I would like to have it whereby someone is required to register in order to upload an image, but would not have to register in order to browse the site to view all the images. I have removed the download buttons. All I want is for the visitor to be able to click through to email a registered member for more info on their image. But it seems you have to be registered in order to use the mailform function. Is there a way to make that function available to all?

Is there a way to monitor totals on how many emails have been sent to any given registered user? I would like to monitor how successful a user is in getting visitors to send him an email enquiry.

Right now I have to go to mysite.com/4images to display the home page of this script. How do I get it to be the actual main home page of my site? In other words, when someone goes to mysite.com, I want them to see the 4images home page of my site.

Thanks very much for your help.

Vito

Offline pavka

• View Profile
Some answers...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 01:51:24 AM »
To add smth. under "random pic" edit /4images/templates/default/home.html and add html code after (random image). Edit every site if u want that code to be on... for example members.html, deatils, lightbox.... etc.

Which mysite.com/4images/ i think u have it in /html/4images/index.php copy all files to /html/ without 4images directory or edit httpd.conf and add "4images" in line "Document Root"

Regards,
P.