Author Topic: probs with wmv and avi video files  (Read 4416 times)

Offline obsession

• View Profile
probs with wmv and avi video files
« on: May 15, 2005, 03:00:51 PM »
Hi

I'm just have problems displaying avi and wmv files, tried to find answer in this forum but after hours reading the treads i still not found the solution,

first question

i'm able to upload avi files - it shows the player - it's running the player - but are black, no clip showing-

second question : added wmv.html in media/templates , in settings added supported files wmv, video/x-ms-wmv but still cannot upload wmv files

someone can help me?

Gio

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: probs with wmv and avi video files
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 07:19:17 PM »
i'm able to upload avi files - it shows the player - it's running the player - but are black, no clip showing-
and what the error logs sais? what about player itself - what error it shows? (yes, it does show the error message if u right click on it!)

second question : added wmv.html in media/templates , in settings added supported files wmv, video/x-ms-wmv but still cannot upload wmv files
its covered in the FAQ.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Motorbase

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: probs with wmv and avi video files
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 03:30:06 PM »
The people help a maximum I can expose 1.8 mb of a video by a format AVI what to make that I could expose хотябы a roller of 70 mb ?