Author Topic: site got hacked need help  (Read 3990 times)

Offline newdls

• View Profile
site got hacked need help
« on: May 15, 2007, 01:09:09 AM »
ok my site got hacked and installed the 4images and did the chmod on the folders now i am getting this error You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.perfectaddiction.org home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer 

I cant even see my index. i deleted the 4image  and rinstalled it and i get the same result how do i fix this???? and is there a way to stop hackers from hacking into 4images??? thanks anyone's help will be greatly appreciated

manurom

Re: site got hacked need help
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 10:35:34 AM »
Hello;
I went there: http://www.perfectaddiction.org/4images/ and found a fresh installation of 4images 1.7.4, both with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Have you cleared your browser's cache?

Offline newdls

• View Profile
Re: site got hacked need help
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 08:52:28 PM »
Hi  manurom, a friend found the problem he just deleted the public_html folder in the ftp uploader and made a fresh one and it worked. So the problem is solved.. Thank you for your reply