Author Topic: problems with gmx  (Read 7083 times)

Offline osnafoto

• View Profile
problems with gmx
« on: December 23, 2005, 12:43:21 PM »
unfortunally gmx email adress users dont get a registration email. why dont arrive the mails?

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
Re: problems with gmx
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 01:23:27 PM »
why dont ask you hoster? Or look in the GMX Spam Folder?

please when you became dysentery first go to a Doc and make not at first a Topic in this forum... *g*

Offline osnafoto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 02:40:48 PM »
so, now i can write again. whats the problem. i cant imagine that i am the only one with this problem. the emails dont arrive gmx. they arent in the spam box. why should that be a problem with my hoster? i think it is a problem with the php code, isn't it? or a problem with gmx, but not with my hoster. what could be the reasen? do other users have the same problem?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 02:50:14 PM »
so, now i can write again. whats the problem. i cant imagine that i am the only one with this problem. the emails dont arrive gmx. they arent in the spam box. why should that be a problem with my hoster? i think it is a problem with the php code, isn't it? or a problem with gmx, but not with my hoster. what could be the reasen? do other users have the same problem?
But think about it. If emails never arived to only gmx host, why whould php script be responsible? that gmx host itself that blocks your host. As I answered your other post, contact gmx host for more details on their spam blocker. It could be your host is in their black list.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 02:57:42 PM »
i think its a Problem with the Reverse DNS entries for MX records... (o:

On which Domain is your 4images Script?

EDIT:
Ich antworte mal in deutsch, dein Server macht Probleme und daher verweigert gmx die Mails...

Aol zB wird die selben Probleme machen...

Wie ich oben schon geschrieben habe kontakte deinen Hoster...

Habe nämlich mal die Domain thomas-limberg.de gecheckt und da bekomme ich folgende Meldung:
ERROR: I couldn't find any MX records for thomas-limberg.de. If you want to receive E-mail on this domain, you should have MX record(s). Without any MX records, mailservers should attempt to deliver mail to the A record for thomas-limberg.de. I can't continue in a case like this, so I'm assuming you don't receive mail on this domain.

Und:
ERROR: I could not find any mailservers for thomas-limberg.de

Offline osnafoto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 03:34:09 PM »
meine galerie befindet sich unter www.thomas-limberg.de/4im/4images

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 04:47:06 PM »
Tja dann war meine vermutung ja richtig...

Deine DNS Einträge für die Domain sind Mist, darf man mal fragen bei welchen Wald und Wiesen Provider du gelandet bist?

Offline osnafoto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 07:03:21 PM »
bei www.ist-server.de was muss denn da geändert werden? kenne mich damit überhaupt nicht aus

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 08:49:37 PM »
wie kann man zu so einem Provider gehen???

Also ich weiss was man dort machen muss und ich hoffe dein Provider weiss das auch...

Viel Glück!

PS: Wenn Du einen neuen Provider suchst der weiss was er tut kannste dich ja gern mal per PN melden... (o: