• [MOD] Auto-Thumbnailer v2.3.1 (2008-10-12) 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [MOD] Auto-Thumbnailer v2.3.1 (2008-10-12)  (Read 50253 times)

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] Auto-Thumbnailer v2.3
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:51 AM »
yes i have that problem too

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Auto-Thumbnailer v2.3
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 02:51:59 AM »
ops...I forgot remove my "test" code...it was checking thumbnails for one image only.
v2.3.1 should work.

P.S.
note, the new error handling might show warning messages when processing non-image files, don't worry about that, its expected.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 03:07:28 AM by V@no »
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline budduke

• View Profile
    • http://www.budduke.com
Re: [MOD] Auto-Thumbnailer v2.3.1 (2008-10-12)
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2008, 12:56:10 AM »
Yahoo!
It works great now, Thanks again V@no!
Buddy Duke
www.budduke.com

Offline nameless

• View Profile
i have an error in thumbnailer.php
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2010, 01:26:02 AM »
i'm using mod thumbnailer v2.3.1
but i have this error

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXX/admin/thumbnailer.php on line 37

Errors log
WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXX/admin/thumbnailer.php:37) (file: /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXX/admin/admin_functions.php: line: 168)
WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXX/admin/thumbnailer.php:37) (file: /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXX/admin/admin_functions.php: line: 169)

Offline surferboy

• View Profile
Re: [MOD] Auto-Thumbnailer v2.3.1 (2008-10-12)
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 09:56:04 AM »
Hi -

Using v1.7.7 and uploaded and overwrote admin/thumbnailer with version 2.3.1.

Uploaded the MOD and imported an image from a remote url. The image added to the database but I kind of expected the autothumbnailer to autocreate a thumbnail with upload. It did not.

So I have two questions:

1. Is the Auto-Thumbnailer supposed to create thumbnails on the fly, for a single upload? Or does it only work from the ACP as a more robust thumbnail creator?

2. After I processed my remote url pic from the acp using the thumbnailer, I was disappointed to see that the Thumbnail Tooltip (topic 22030.0) does not work on the thumbnails created by the Auto Thumbnailer.  Does anyone know why this is? Can I rename the files to make the Tooltip work and show the preview?

I'll post this on the Tooltip topic too.

Thanks,

Brian