• [MOD] Hidden / Password protected categories v1.1 (2009-06-30) 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [MOD] Hidden / Password protected categories v1.1 (2009-06-30)  (Read 122756 times)

Offline Sebas Bonito

• Sebas Bonito
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] Hidden / Password protected categories v1.1 (2009-06-30)
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2009, 08:54:42 PM »
Oh man wie ich mich darüber ärgere!
Naja egal jetzt ist es raus =)
Vielen Dank !
(Grübel gerade wie der Farbcode darein gekommen ist.....)

Kein Problem.  8)
Das wichtigste ist ja, dass die Seite nun läuft.  :idea:

Offline Horvath

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »
Maybe its just me. .  BUt I cant seem to see where you download this MOD. . . ? Could anyone point me in teh corect direction for the Download?

Thanks

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Horvath

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »
Thank You !

Offline Horvath

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »
I did everything in the Install.   .   .    I didn't do any Tweaks.   .   .   .    But when I tried to make a password for the Category.   .    I get this Error.   .   .   .   .   

Any tips whats wrong? or where to Start?

Thanks

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: UPDATE 4images_categories SET cat_name = 'Videos', cat_description = '', cat_parent_id = 0, cat_order = 55, cat_hits = 81, auth_viewcat = 0, auth_viewimage = 0, auth_download = 0, auth_upload = 9, auth_directupload = 9, auth_vote = 0, auth_sendpostcard = 0, auth_readcomment = 0, auth_postcomment = 2, cat_password = 'meangreen', cat_hide = Array WHERE cat_id = 7
Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list'

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2009, 02:44:46 AM »
hmmm I don't see anything in the code that could possibly give this error...start by double checking steps 9.x
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Horvath

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2009, 11:17:54 AM »
OK I will check all the steps. . .

I get the error if I edit a Catagory all ready made. . .  If I make a new catagory, I dont get the error.

Thanks

Offline zakaria666

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2010, 03:36:20 PM »
@VANO_OooOOOoooOO,

Hello VANO_OooOOOoooOO, i just have few questions that if you can i will be happy please u can answer.

1) Budduke, he make a very very interesting MOD in which user can make there folders and sub folders [http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=24628.0], So can this MOD be tweaked so that user's can set password protection on certain folders that they may not want other people to see but only close friends??

2)What you have done is very fantastic, but correct me if i am wrong but Administrator are the only ones that set the folders to be password protected or hidden or even visible correct??

Thank u VAVANO_OooOOOoooOO, 

Offline rekorderek

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2010, 04:36:09 AM »
Congratulations V@no , great work
Can you help in how to password protect the user can upload an image or a category it created.
So you can password-encrypt the uploaded image categories.
thank you

Offline maslan

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2011, 09:08:36 PM »
Hi v@no,

Thanks for the great mod. I have two questions:

1- How can I allow registered users to create sub categories (albums) and let them put password for thir own categories?

2- Is it possible to have them select a picture from albume and make it album cover (instead of folder icon) as in facebook?

Best regards,

Mustafa

Offline lovewall

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2012, 03:44:08 PM »
I put the same password for all category, now I want it to show the password in the home page? just type the correct password, it will show up all the photos at home ?

Offline tutoko

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »
Really like this Mod, but I have problems. I can create the hidden category, set the password etc. but when I try to access the category by typing the password in I get a 404 Error and the category page does not load. Instead I get redirected to the hosting provider's error page. I am using v7.11, wondering if there is something Ive done wrong (even tho I have rechecked the code mods and all seem ok)  - would appreciate some help on over coming the redirect issue PLEASE.....

Thanks in advance.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2012, 02:26:58 AM »
Do you use any SEO mods? (these that replace categories.php?cat_id=123 with cat123.html or similar)

Offline tutoko

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 04:20:30 AM »
hi V@no, No I do not use SEO mods. I have been going back through the code and making sure I have everything in place as specified, but still no luck in making the mod work when typing the password into the password form. I can set the password directly into the database field and it all works fine then. Just can not do the front end password via catpass.html.
I am wondering if the code skips the catpass.php integration somehow?

Just looks like the code doesnt write to the data base, tho it seems to read from it ok.  The category password gets written to the cat ID. But no user information gets written to DB.
I am using other MODS but no SEO ones - cat_image, Multi_download, Support Ticket... could one of those prevent the write to the DB of password into the user table ?

Sorry for the delayed response. I have been away on work assignment for a few weeks.  Thanks for your attention to this enquiry.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:18:37 AM by tutoko »

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2012, 04:25:21 AM »
Can you attach these files modified by the mod?

global.php
details.php
categories.php
includes/auth.php
includes/page_header.php
includes/sessions.php
admin/categories.php