Author Topic: Login Admin  (Read 6042 times)

Offline duffdouglas

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Login Admin
« on: November 18, 2002, 06:43:07 PM »
Hi there,

I have installed many egallery's before but I have one problem with the latest one and I am stumped.

When I go to login for the first time under "admin" it doesn't recognize the password I put in and I just get put back to the login screen and receive the message "You are either no administrator or not logged in."

What could this possibly be? I have re-installed the gallery a few times and same response.

Thanks for your help in advance

Offline TheGringo

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Login Admin
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 03:16:51 PM »
Ihave the exact same problem.  Now I know its something I have done but I cant for the life of me figure it out.  I have seen this question raised many times here but never answered

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 12:48:23 AM »
Can you login through regular login form (not ACP)?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Olphi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 12:07:54 AM »
Hi there,

I have installed many egallery's before but I have one problem with the latest one and I am stumped.

When I go to login for the first time under "admin" it doesn't recognize the password I put in and I just get put back to the login screen and receive the message "You are either no administrator or not logged in."

What could this possibly be? I have re-installed the gallery a few times and same response.

Thanks for your help in advance

Hi

I had the same problem: Check the cookie settings in your browser and eventually your firewall...
My problem was the firewall which has blocked all cookies...

Cheers

Offline gorillaz

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 04:24:50 PM »
Can you login through regular login form (not ACP)?

I have that problem too. If I login not ACP, I get blank page, and when I click back button, then I found I'm logged to the site.
Please help. I don't wanna tell my visitor to click back button after they click login button. many thanks.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 09:03:58 PM »
By any chances, do you use this code:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=6729.0
and if so, this line
Code: [Select]
       $url = str_replace('index.php', '', $url);actualy should be:
Code: [Select]
       $url = str_replace('index.php', './', $url);
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)