Author Topic: Change email subject line?  (Read 4750 times)

Offline IzyB

• View Profile
    • OmNamaste
Change email subject line?
« on: July 16, 2005, 08:30:24 PM »
I know how to change the body of the email (in lang/english/email). But how do I change the subject line? I don't see that anywhere. Thanks!
Tina
Namaste,
Tina

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Change email subject line?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 08:39:35 PM »
lang/<your language>/main.php
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline IzyB

• View Profile
    • OmNamaste
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 08:42:43 PM »
Thanks!  :D

Namaste,
Tina

Offline IzyB

• View Profile
    • OmNamaste
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
I can't seem to find where to actually change what is in the subject line in main.pho. I see some lines in there that pertain to email, but I don't see the actual subject wording in there.

What I want to change is when the person who registers is activated and they receive the email with the subject: "Registar at *******"     I want to change that to something like "Your registration at *****".
Namaste,
Tina

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 11:06:55 PM »
Quote from: lang/<your language>/main.php
$lang['send_password_emailsubject'] = "Send password for {site_name}";  // Mail subject for password.
$lang['update_email_emailsubject'] = "Update email for {site_name}";    // Mail subject for activation code when changing email address
$lang['register_success_emailsubject'] = "Register at {site_name}";     // Mail subject for activation code
$lang['admin_activation_emailsubject'] = "Account Activation";          // Mail subject for account activation by admin.
$lang['activation_success_emailsubject'] = "Account activated";         // Mail subject after account activation by admin.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline IzyB

• View Profile
    • OmNamaste
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 04:22:22 AM »
Thanks a million V@no!! I was looking and looking and just wasn't seeing it :?

Tina
Namaste,
Tina