Author Topic: DES-Integration mit/with phpBB ??  (Read 4489 times)

Offline ACmonKey

• View Profile
DES-Integration mit/with phpBB ??
« on: March 28, 2003, 11:36:06 PM »
[ENGLISH]
Hello all,

After successfull integration of 4images 1.7 with phpBB 2.0.2 i have decided to use a different forum software.
I have been using the phpBB forum for some weeks but the skinning and modifications i needed just made me go mad.
Now i PLEASE need some help for making the 4images work as before without clean install. I already have modifications in the code and over 500 pictures in it.
Which parts are referring to phpBB so that i can change back?

Thanks in advance

--------------
[DEUTSCH]
Hallo Leute,

Ich habe nach einiger Zeit mit 4images 1.7 und phpBB 2.0.2 die Entscheidung getroffen an anderes Forum Software zu benutzen.
Ich hatte einfach genug mit die ganzen Mods und Skins für phpBB damit es so funkioniert wie ich will.
Also BITTE, jetzt brauche ich ein bisschen Hilfe um die Integration ruckgängig zu machen ohne einen neuen Install zu machen. Ich habe einige änderungen am 4images selbst vorgenommen und über 500 Bilder.
Welche Dateien oder SQL Befehle haben mit phpBB zu tun?

Bin sehr Dankbar für jegliche Hilfe.
:(
Here is the list of my unanswered topics:

http://4homepages.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4001
http://4homepages.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5305

btw. V@no is a gr8 guy. He's answered almost all my questions. Thanks V@no ;)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
DES-Integration mit/with phpBB ??
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 02:14:10 PM »
what I would do:
redownload 4images package.
then, open the integration installation guide and do revers of changes. (look for the code u have changed, then replace it with code from redownloaded 4images files).
that's the only way, I think.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
Re: DES-Integration mit/with phpBB ??
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 03:32:05 PM »
but there is a problem.. when i have uninstalled my gallery the old images don´t have an author.. the author is a guest. How can I save the users from my forum in 4images and that they have all their pics and comments , please???
:arrow: 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.
And the mod that you request me.   Demo: http://www.myart.es

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
Re: DES-Integration mit/with phpBB ??
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »
I have begun to adapt my tables of the data base phpbb "users" and "settings". But I have several doubts .   

I have studied the table of phpbb of the users and having watched the names of the attributes, so that I know more or less what attribute corresponds to other attribute from the other table. The case is that I have thought about putting them with the same one ID  so that it is related to the commentaries and images already written. But as I have by the 500 users I fear that in a next registry there is some conflict of ID.  Also I don´t know what the attributes of the table correspond to user of 4images user_actionkey with the one of phpbb. I believe that it would be user_actkey but always it leaves to me empty ('') whereas in 4images a series of numbers    Finally I don´t find in the table phpbb some attribute that correspond with lastaction.     Please, somebody can help me? To make this manualy is horrible.  :cry:
:arrow: 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.
And the mod that you request me.   Demo: http://www.myart.es

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more