Author Topic: Shopping  (Read 5067 times)

Offline fmg_29

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Shopping
« on: February 02, 2006, 10:22:35 PM »
I don't know how to post on another board so I hope feedback is ok...
I was looking at 4images last night and would like to know if it's compatible with what I'm trying to do...
I need to set up a shopping site for indian imports... I would like to have a software like yours so I don't have to do a link for each individual product and people can just search certain categories and find what they want.
Can I integrate that with a shopping cart script also?
I'm getting a free shopping cart from 2chekout.com
Will this be ok to use as the "sorting and posting" of pictures and categories and then I can do an option for people to buy the product?
Thanks for any help I can get.

Francesca

Offline artpics

• View Profile
    • my site
Re: Shopping
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 01:12:48 AM »
4images is based for photos and media you may be better off with this free software

http://www.oscommerce.com/

RT

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Shopping
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 02:41:04 AM »
We have two (if I'm not misstaken) shopping cart mods...personaly I didnt look in details how they work, so I dont know if they are compatible with 2chekout.com ...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)