Author Topic: programmer needed!! Little work.. ( Payment only Moneybookers)  (Read 8931 times)

Offline haider512

• View Profile
programmer needed!! Little work.. ( Payment only Moneybookers)
« on: December 12, 2010, 01:22:58 PM »
Hi i need some one who can fix me some mods..

1. I have installed the Mod [url ="http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=3978.msg154058#msg154058"]Avatar Mod[/url] Im having following problems with it..
 User cant upload the avatar. when i tried uploading a pic. it gave me the following message.

Code: [Select]
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/haider/public_html/directory/includes/upload.php on line 289
so i temporarily disabled the upload function for users. THey can only choose the available avatar
 i want to show avatar in in left box shown in attached file.. please check "avatar.png" file.

2. Resizing the Image/Thumbnail.

i want a mod or do any function which auto resize the thumbnail to what ever size i define in ACP.
Function to resize pictures to width defined in ACP.
Function to resize pictures to width defined in ACP.

3. Auto-Thumbnailer/check new images/Auto-Image-Resizer in ACP is not showing images on shearch.. i mean it dont show any results..even i have images and thumbnails??

4. Install mod for male and female function so users can select their gender during registrations and also can edit it in edit profile..

i can pay $15  in Moneybookers.

Please only reply if you can do fix my above problems..and if you dont understand on any problem i specified..please dont hesistate to ask..

Please reply soon..

i was trying my best to fix and add features..but im short on time..and i have alot of university assigments and presentations to work on..or i would have tried it my self..

Looking forward to your replies.

Best Regards..
Haider

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: programmer needed!! Little work.. ( Payment only Moneybookers)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 06:42:28 PM »
1.x - answered at avatar's topic
2.2 and 2.3 - are you sure you need both features? (whis)

3 - is not clear
4 - [MOD] Select country and gender with gif when register, Mini MOD: User GIS
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline haider512

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 09:09:47 PM »
1.x - answered at avatar's topic
2.2 and 2.3 - are you sure you need both features? (whis)

3 - is not clear
4 - [MOD] Select country and gender with gif when register, Mini MOD: User GIS

Thank you very much im really short on time. in 20 days my exams going to start.and im trying to finish it.thats why i made this thread...thank you very very much for reply..

Hope with your support and i can fix some problems..

1. i tried but i cant figure out the problem.. i know its the problem somewhere in step 3.6..but as far as i know i did exactly what was guided there.. but im not an expert.. so please guide me how to fix it??

2.hehe..sorry i meant pictures in 2.2 and avatars 2.3... i missed type..im such a duffer..always sleeping..i copy pasted the upper one so then i will rename it to avatars but forgot.
so it possible to have this feature..like this feature is available in many forums and engines like smf and facebook etc.. can we get it on 4images??

3. My auto-thumbnailer and two other not working in ACP..when i search for images..they dont give any results when i click on search?? what could b the problem??

4. thanks for mod..Looking in to it..

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 09:32:45 PM »
3. My auto-thumbnailer and two other not working in ACP..when i search for images..they dont give any results when i click on search?? what could b the problem??
I'm guessing is misconfigure on first page and/or misunderstanding the functions of these tools.
The auto-thumbnailer does only images that don't have any thumbnails.
Check new images - searches for images that were uploaded via FTP and not added into database.
Auto-image resizer - searches for images that is larger then the criteria you've entered. Perhaps you'd like try out more advanced version instead: [MOD] Auto-Image Resizer v2.1
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)