Author Topic: User_Categories and show the profile of the user on Categorie page  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Hein

• View Profile
Dear all,

is it possible to show an userprofile in Categorie-template over the images or the categorie description? This was really great for me.

I know it exist the MOD from Vano with Member Personal Categorie. Itīs not supported anymore and thats why I wonīt install it.

In my gallery (Vers. 1.7) had all members own categories. I do this with the user rights in admin paneel (acp). Now i have also created with phpmyadmin a column "user_cat" on the 4image_user _table (like Vanos MPC MOD) and would like to show the user profile of every Categorie Owner (only one per categorie) on the TOP of it. Last years I do this by simply HTML code in the categorie description but this is not the best way. An alternate to this I can of course show the UserProfile via Iframe but this is also not a good way to do this and it is also an manually step.

Have anybody an idear?

All images in the User categories was upload from the User hishelve.

Greatings to all

Hein

Offline Hein

• View Profile
[REQ]: User_Categories and show the profile of the user on Categorie page
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 11:10:50 AM »
Nobody an Idear for this?

I think it is a really great ad-on for a lot of users, who use Vanos MPC-MOD!

My idear is an additional auth-field for this in the database 4images_categories table. Will this func?