Author Topic: Hilfe: Warning: Unable to create './../data/media/1/003.jpg': No such file  (Read 5023 times)

Offline anabolnetde

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
ich erhalte immer wenn ich ein bild hochladen will:

Warning: Unable to create './../data/media/1/003.jpg': No such file or directory in /home/www/doc/6562/myprojekt.de/www/bildergalerie/includes/upload.php on line 104

Warning: Unable to move '/home/www/doc/6562/tmp/php53Opdo' to './../data/media/1/003.jpg' in /home/www/doc/6562/myprojekt.de/www/bildergalerie/includes/upload.php on line 104
Bild 1  
  Fehler beim Upload der Bild-Datei: 003.jpg
003.jpg: Datei konnte nicht auf den Server kopiert werden. Bitte überprüfen Sie ob die Zugriffsrechte des Zielordners richtig gesetzt sind

Daten nicht in die Datenbank geschrieben

Bitte gebt mir ein Hilfe Tipp!
Ich würde so gerne das Script verwenden!!!

Offline GoKeR

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Hilfe: Warning: Unable to create './../data/media/1/003.jpg'
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 02:32:17 PM »
Read installation informations and Specially Look At ChMOd, these directories should be Chmod 777 for using the program.

Offline anabolnetde

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2002, 03:00:34 PM »
the directories ar 777 thats all ok.

i dont know what to do...
if i create a folder in my ftp it works....?

Offline GoKeR

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2002, 03:25:14 PM »
I took this error either while I was setting up first.
Then I resetup it but after I upload the files and directories I did chmod prperties first then I continue with the setup. And I have no problem that second set up.

I also tried my first setup changing chmods after setup But I had error too, I think try to set up again, first upload files and directories then make necessary chmod changings and then continue with the installation. I think you will solve the problem or I wish:)

You can create directories yourself and problem can be solved but temporarily. After creating new category you will have to create your directories manually....

Good Luck

Offline Gauld

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile