Author Topic: Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class  (Read 3640 times)

jorgefc

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class
« on: May 21, 2003, 08:23:39 PM »
Hello !

I've been getting this problem whenever I click on a category from the main page:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: paging in /usr/local/www/virtual2/66/175/47/11/html/4images/categories.php on line 72

4images loads in a frame within my website, I tried loading it directly but I get the same problem??? tried searching for the error but no luck there, also tried chmod'ing categories.php to diffrent permissions but also no luck??? anyone had the same problem?? :roll:

jorgefc

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 10:16:27 PM »
Information of what u have installed or of any editing in .php files, would be VERY usefull ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

jorgefc

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 05:21:01 PM »
Hmm, the only thing I've added to 4images is random.php to show random pics on the site's main page, and thats about it, I dont know much php so I've tried no editing on any of the 4images php files.
The gallery works great, all the images show up, when I click on the image it comes right up, but when I click on the categories I get the Fatal Error..

I removed the random pic from the site's main page, to see if this was causing the problem, but i get the same fatal error.

Any other hints or tips on what might be causing this problem???

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 07:17:47 PM »
well, if u say that u didnt do anything to .php files, then just reinstall them...upload new files from 4image package over the old ones.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)