Author Topic: TRFV Remote Shell - HELP!!  (Read 3714 times)

Offline sanethost

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
TRFV Remote Shell - HELP!!
« on: February 21, 2007, 10:28:41 AM »
I think the gallery site was hacked, now when any member tries to see their profile, or retrieve their password, or even if a visitor who is not a member clicks to retrieve their password, they get taken to the member.php page, but a different screen loads with "TRFV Remote Shell1.0.4 beta build 1 on Linux" as the header. People can see session variables, create sessions, view files in the folders on the server, even delete files etc.

I have downloaded 1.7.4, and overwritten the remote files with all the files that were changed according to the changed log, but the problem is still there. I have also uploaded a new member.php file, globals.php and others, but I cant seem to get rid of it.

Please help. I dont want to paste the url here, as then everyone will know where they can go and break the site!

Any suggestions??

Thank you for your help

Francois

Offline CeJay

• View Profile
Re: TRFV Remote Shell - HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 05:51:40 PM »
use search, there are many postings out there you can read and do what others said they have done to fix it

Offline sanethost

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 09:44:44 AM »
Thanks for your suggestion, I have done a search on member.php, hacked, trfv and remote shell, this post of mine is the only one that shows in the results. Is it possible for you to let me know what you searched for to find the answers, or to just post the link here?

Thanks

Francois

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 12:36:03 PM »
pn me the URL...