Author Topic: Backup won't work  (Read 7517 times)

Offline Robmaster

• View Profile
Backup won't work
« on: May 16, 2005, 03:36:53 PM »
Hi, when I try to make a backup 4images gives me a "fatal error" because the maximum of 80MB is exceeded? What maximum? Can't I have a Gallery above that???

Please help!

Robin

Offline RoadDogg

• View Profile
    • Düsipixel
Re: Backup won't work
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 04:27:08 PM »
Which version of 4img do you use?

Does only backup via contoll panel fail or also via phpMyadmin?

maximum of "80MB" or" 80 seconds" ?

For support requests please don´t forget link to your Gallery/to phpinfo.php
Code: [Select]
<?
phpinfo()
?>
safe_mode must turned OFF
Please check Error Messages

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 01:17:41 AM »
look in your phpinfo and see where 80 is set ;)
if its 80MB of memory, then there is nothing u can do about that, other then contact your hoster and ask them to increase it.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Nova

• View Profile
    • 4images Templates by Nova
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 04:19:48 AM »
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I am having backup problems, but I get things like:

# Structure for Table
#
<br /><font color='#FF0000'><b>DB Error</b></font>: <b>Bad SQL Query</b>: SHOW CREATE TABLE <br /><b>You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1</b><br />DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ;
;
<br /><font color='#FF0000'><b>DB Error</b></font>: <b>Bad SQL Query</b>: SELECT * FROM <br /><b>You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1</b><br />

#
# Structure for Table
#
<br /><font color='#FF0000'><b>DB Error</b></font>: <b>Bad SQL Query</b>: SHOW CREATE TABLE <br /><b>You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1</b><br />DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ;
;
<br /><font color='#FF0000'><b>DB Error</b></font>: <b>Bad SQL Query</b>: SELECT * FROM <br /><b>You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1</b><br />

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

#
# Structure for Table
#
;

Can you help you out please V@no, because you are completely awesome!  :D

Offline christopheb

• View Profile
    • http://www.men.christopheb.com
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 09:36:34 AM »
I had this problem in the past. The answer was provided in this forum. If I remember well, it was due to a missing "=" in the backup.php coding. Something which IE was forgiving, but not Firefox. I will try to find this thread again, but in the meantime if you search the forum, you maybe will find it before I do !!!  :wink:
Christophe

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 09:53:46 AM »
I had this problem in the past. The answer was provided in this forum. If I remember well, it was due to a missing "=" in the backup.php coding. Something which IE was forgiving, but not Firefox. I will try to find this thread again, but in the meantime if you search the forum, you maybe will find it before I do !!! :wink:
Christophe
it only applys to v1.7 and was fixed in v1.7.1
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=7176.0
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline kief24

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 09:26:32 PM »
It seems like i can not make backups anymore trough ACP.

I get following errors :

Warning: fopen(./../): failed to open stream: Permission denied
Check permissions(read-write-execute).

i moved to a dedicated server, could this cause the problem ?

:?

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 01:25:40 AM »
The permissions - is the problem.
data/database/ must be CHMOD 777