Author Topic: eCard Question  (Read 4341 times)

Offline afoster

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
eCard Question
« on: May 19, 2010, 12:40:46 AM »
Is it possible to send an eCard to more than one email address at a time. If so, how is it done. I tried using a ',' after each address but that does not work.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: eCard Question
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 08:26:59 AM »
Welcome to 4images forum.

[MOD] Send postcard to more then one email address at ones
There could be other mods that I'm not aware of.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline afoster

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 07:20:23 AM »
Thanks V@no, I made the changes in postcard.php and it seems to be working fine, sending the postcard to the three email addresses I asked it to send to. I'm checking to see if there had been any changes to the MOD to change "Recipient name" as the person receiving the postcard. Thanks for your help on this.

Offline afoster

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 01:58:52 AM »
I am currently running version 1.7.9 of the 4images script and your mod for sending eCards to multiple recipients is not longer working. In addition, the modification you suggest is no longer included in postcards.php (at least I can't find the code that needs to be replaced. Your assistance would be much appreciated.