Author Topic: Multiple search queries  (Read 2611 times)

Offline loz

• View Profile
Multiple search queries
« on: April 26, 2005, 05:25:33 PM »
Hi,

Can someone tell me how to add multiple searches on the advanced search page? Say for instance someone knows 15 filenames they want and don't want to keep going back to the search to find the next image.

If they could enter all the filenames into individual search boxes in the advanced search (up to 20 search boxes) and then do a 'Group search' so to speak, it would search for all of those filenames and the results would display all of the images corresponding to the individual filename searches. They could then effectively add them all to their 'Lightbox' and download them from there.

I know there is a way to do this by including a comma ',' between each word in your search but it would look a lot cleaner if there were separate text boxes on the advanced search page to do the same.

Thanks.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Multiple search queries
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 12:03:09 AM »
There is a radio button "OR" and "AND", select "OR" and enter multiple words separated by space
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)