Author Topic: IE6 unter Windows Vista - IE 6 and IE5.5 on Vista and XP  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
IE6 unter Windows Vista - IE 6 and IE5.5 on Vista and XP
« on: November 09, 2008, 02:13:50 PM »
Als Webentwickler kennt man das Problem, die HTML Seite sollte, wenn möglich, in den gebräuchligsten Browsern “gleich” aussehen.

Unter Windows Vista ist das jedoch recht schwierig, da es kaum Möglichkeiten gibt, mehrere IE Versionen parallel laufen zu lassen.

Der IETester schafft das Abhilfe. IETester ist ein Webbrowser, der es ermöglicht, eine Website im IE8 beta 2, IE 7, IE 6 und IE 5.5 anzuschauen.

Angaben vom Hersteller vom IETester:

…IETester is a free WebBrowser that allows you to have the rendering and javascript engines of IE8 beta 2, IE7 IE 6 and IE5.5 on Vista and XP, as well as the installed IE in the same process…

IETester is a free WebBrowser that allows you to have the rendering and javascript engines of IE8 beta 2, IE7 IE 6 and IE5.5 on Vista and XP, as well as the installed IE in the same process.
New in v0.2.3 : IE8 beta 2 and Print feature !

http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: IE6 unter Windows Vista - IE 6 and IE5.5 on Vista and XP
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 06:03:43 PM »
Good find!
Thank you.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)