4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Templates & Styles (Releases & Support)

[Template] Next generation template "Wallpaper" + PSD source for Free Download!

(1/35) > >>

Eagle Eye:
We at hotDT are glad to offer our first FREE 4images template “Wallpaper” for FREE download.  We believe “Wallpaper” is a next generation template, because of its unique features.

We are glad to release spring fresh template, with light green touch and feel of nature…

Give a fresh touch for your website this spring!!![/color]

Some of the main highlights of “Wallpaper”:

* Toggle option for left user panel, giving more view for comfortable viewing of images, remembering set toggle position with help of cookies.
* Toggle option for image details.
* Toggle option for user comments on image, sometimes comments can be numerous and make the page lengthy, using this function; you get a better browsing experience.
* Visual improvement of search function and tucking it away in the top navigation menu.
* Fluid style template, the template can expand or decrease according the screen resolution, and fluid motion in header image.
* Visual improvement of thumbnail view, with mouse over effect.
* Thumbnail loader…
* Detailed image loader…
* “Wallpaper” is more search engine optimized, with the addition of dynamic <meta tags>.

>> Live Demo & Download Now! >> http://www.4images.hotdt.com/

Download page with instructions
http://www.4images.hotdt.com/wallpaper.php

Eagle Eye:
Ops, I forgot to mention, Template “Wallpaper” shows the below shown cute icons in case there is a thumbnail missing…

enjoy  :D

IcEcReaM:
looks very nice.

only issue would be that there are are some few errors,
so the generated page isn't html 4.01 conform.

would be nice, if you can check this.

Link

TIMT:
especially the toggles are fantastic... and also the search function.

is that difficult to implement in an existing template?   :wink:

BartAfterDark:
I like it too ;)
Very nice work.
I'm going to make some templates my self as soon as I got some time ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version