Author Topic: Mass image upload  (Read 3926 times)

Offline sm1rk

• View Profile
Mass image upload
« on: April 12, 2006, 02:45:04 PM »
many users of this script are looking for mod wich could upload severel images per one click... Or directory indenxing with images and place them into catalog...

Well, it will be nice!

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Mass image upload
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 02:48:32 PM »
Use FTP
(FAQ)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Beautiful Body Castings

• View Profile
Re: Mass image upload
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:45:13 AM »
does anyone know of some code and a way of implementing it

for users to be able to upload zip files to a certain catagory and for the zip files to be extracted and the contents be put into that catagory or would this be too difficult to accomplish

thinking from a users point of view, if you have no ftp site access because you dont run the site your just a visitor uploading your images if ou have a lot like say 50+ or even into the hundreds as many people do sometimes, it is very tedious work doing them one at a time

has anyone got any ideas for this that would work in all browsers and not have too many bugs to fix

i know php more than alot of people do but am not 100% on everything but i can take starting code bits and make thing work etc

Mikey