Author Topic: [MOD] Dynamic Page Title for 1.7.9 for poor ( site / cat / name )  (Read 3427 times)

Offline x23piracy

• View Profile
    • FHG
Hi,

i was a bit surprised what a bunch off changes have to be done for one of the existing mods like:
[MOD] Dynamic Page Title for v1.7 & v1.7.1

I have done the following changes to my 1.7.9

Actually there is a problem with the latest 4images release 1.7.9 with tags like
( {if categories}...{endif categories} )

The Tags i needed don't work with the out of the box release, to fix it go here:
[1.7.7 - 1.7.9] {categories},{details},{index},{lightbox},etc tags don't work

Here we go:

in header.html search for:
Code: [Select]
<title>{site_name}</title>
change it for example to:
<title>{site_name} {if page_categories}/ {cat_name}{endif page_categories} {if page_details}/ {cat_name} / {image_name}{endif page_details}</title>

You can change everything between <title></title> to your needs.

Greetz X23
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:14:17 AM by x23piracy »

Don't trust in md5 it's unsafe change your 4i galerys password hash algorythm! second pw db field, create new hashes over some time, deny old hash. Help members that cry, send informationen mail to the rest. Camouflage new pw hash in cookie. Done!

--(◔̯◔)--

Offline kanuharis

• View Profile
Re: [MOD] Dynamic Page Title for 1.7.9 for poor ( site / cat / name )
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 01:47:40 PM »
Great so many thanks, Ruined my whole title after upgrading to 1.7.10. The dynamic title wont worked,
I just tweeked your code like this
<title>{if page_details}{image_name} | {cat_name} | {site_name}{endif page_details} {if page_categories}{cat_name} | {site_name}{endif page_categories} {if index}{site_name}{endif index}</title>
no need to edit those php pages, just the header.html  :D
now its works like a charm in 1.7.10
again thanks