Author Topic: Import Custom CSV/Re-Index?  (Read 4877 times)

Offline MoshinInvader

• View Profile
Import Custom CSV/Re-Index?
« on: July 13, 2010, 11:14:51 PM »
I have already successfully tested importing a properly formatted csv file (containing Image Name, Description, Keywords, etc.) into the "images" table and have uploaded images to the appropriate folders. That's easy, and worked great. 

Before I go to the next step and work up my entire image collection, my question is...  will the Rebuild Search Index plugin update the "wordlist" and "wordmatch" tables with the newly imported info? Does this plugin read the Keywords field from the "images" table, then update the "wordlist" and "wordmatch" tables? Or, will I also have to create and import those files as well?

I hope that question makes sense. Thanks.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Import Custom CSV/Re-Index?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 11:28:37 PM »
Yes, that is exactly what that plugin does.
It reads info about images from images table and updates wordlist/wordmatch with that info.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline MoshinInvader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 11:45:18 PM »
Yes, that is exactly what that plugin does.
It reads info about images from images table and updates wordlist/wordmatch with that info.

Excellent! I thought so, but wanted to make absolutely sure before I moved on to thousands more pics.

Thanks V@no!

Offline raven2099

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 01:12:43 PM »
step by step on how you did this????

i wish to import my csv users