Author Topic: Help needed for integration.  (Read 6404 times)

Offline Sites7coding

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Help needed for integration.
« on: October 30, 2011, 01:05:00 AM »
I need to integrate this to the rest of my website. I have everything else on my website integrated so i would like to have this integrated to my website as well.

I know that i am supposed to edit the footer and the header template file but when i tried for this software it didnt work.

How do i integrate this software into my website?? my website is using HTML and i would like to have this software integrated as it is being used for my graphics database.

Offline Sites7coding

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed for integration.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 07:30:43 AM »
Well since no one wants to help me w/e.

Rembrandt

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »
Welcome to the Forum!
sorry , i hope it is not to late to help you.  :)

I think the 4images CMS ist better as your current page, therefore I would try to integrate the current page in 4images.
it is simple HTML and you find it at "templates / your templates/*.html"

the other way ist, you put a link in your current page to  4images Galery and adjust the template your current page to, style color e.t.c.

mfg Andi

Offline Sites7coding

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 05:45:14 AM »
Alright. I might try this later. I am currently using zetaboards cause i like it for my graphics database and i might go back to this software.

This software may come in handy for something else that i may use in the future so i will keep this bookmarked and remember this site for next time.

Thank You.