Author Topic: I need Help About Text Size (English)  (Read 16523 times)

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
I need Help About Text Size (English)
« on: February 17, 2006, 05:06:26 AM »
Hello

open this www.funpoint.be/funpictures

check i am trying to make it small ( i am talking about Text) but i do not know that how i change the size of Text plz any body tell me that how i can change the size of gallery text it is big and not looking good :(

i had also try to change it from style.cc file but it is not working :( it is till same plz tell me how i can change the size of text in my photo gallery

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
Re: I need Help About Text Size (English)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 05:10:13 AM »
That is very easy actually. ;)

Assuming you wish to type a little text like the following :

<span class="smalltext">This is a test.</span>

in your HTML template files, the smalltext class name will actually display small text (as it says). If you wish to modify this class name, simply go to your style.css file from inside your customized template folder.;)

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 11:49:07 AM »
That is very easy actually. ;)

Assuming you wish to type a little text like the following :

<span class="smalltext">This is a test.</span>

in your HTML template files, the smalltext class name will actually display small text (as it says). If you wish to modify this class name, simply go to your style.css file from inside your customized template folder.;)

if you dont mind plz tell me step by step i am not understanding if i change the text size thrught Front page of any page like home then it change only the name do not change the size of Image name ,date

Offline martrix

• View Profile
    • overlord.cz
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 12:46:55 PM »
If you want to change the text size generally, you might need to edit your style.css
located under:
./templates/<yourtemplate>/style.css

open that file in some text editor and change the style sheet to fit your needs
(you may also login as admin in you 4images gallery, go to the ACP, select Templates, open your template "Load theme" and then open the style.css "Edit templates")
look for setting like "font-size:"
and change the values to the size you wish...

That's for changing text size globally.
If you'd like to change just a specific piece on your templates, open the template file, where the text is located and change the text you need as TheOracle described...
Example: You'd like to change the size of "Log me on automatically next visit?" on the login form only?
open "user_loginform.html"
search for
Code: [Select]
{lang_auto_login}and
change it to
<span class="smalltext">{lang_auto_login}</span>
* martrix ...uhm ...well, that actually is a stupid example, 'cause if I'm right, then it already IS smalltext in the default template, but I guess it's fine to explain, how to proceed...  :wink:

BTW: You might need to read the licence agreement of 4images to prevent problems... (consider this comment as redundant if you bought a 4images Copyright-Removal-Licence) ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:58:59 PM by martrix »
MAяTRIX

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 04:42:14 PM »
If you want to change the text size generally, you might need to edit your style.css
located under:
./templates/<yourtemplate>/style.css

open that file in some text editor and change the style sheet to fit your needs
(you may also login as admin in you 4images gallery, go to the ACP, select Templates, open your template "Load theme" and then open the style.css "Edit templates")
look for setting like "font-size:"
and change the values to the size you wish...

That's for changing text size globally.
If you'd like to change just a specific piece on your templates, open the template file, where the text is located and change the text you need as TheOracle described...
Example: You'd like to change the size of "Log me on automatically next visit?" on the login form only?
open "user_loginform.html"
search for
{lang_auto_login}and
change it to
<span class="smalltext">{lang_auto_login}</span>
* martrix ...uhm ...well, that actually is a stupid example, 'cause if I'm right, then it already IS smalltext in the default template, but I guess it's fine to explain, how to proceed...  :wink:

BTW: You might need to read the licence agreement of 4images to prevent problems... (consider this comment as redundant if you bought a 4images Copyright-Removal-Licence) ;)

thanks for help i have done it but there is no change in the gallery :((((

http://www.funpoint.be/funpictures/style.css

check it is right but there is no change :((

it is the same

http://www.funpoint.be/funpictures/

i want change text size like FIle name etc other changes i can do it but the size of file size (ect) i can not do :(( i have also try from tempplate but my style css file is not working in template ( and i had edit it in pages ) but not working :((

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »

i want change text size like FIle name etc other changes i can do it but the size of file size (ect) i can not do Sad( i have also try from tempplate but my style css file is not working in template ( and i had edit it in pages ) but not working

Would you have to make sure the CSS file is included as part of your header.html file. ;)

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 06:23:43 PM »
yes it is  include in header

check this

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html dir="{direction}">
<head>
<title>{site_name} - Fun Point</title>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset={charset}" />
<link href="http://www.funpoint.be/funpictures/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

</head>

<br />

hmm if u can not tell me this then plz tell me that how i remove the the file name ( can it is posible that there will no text  of file name etc )

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 06:37:28 PM »
Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!

I have done it

actually i was giving wrong URL of style.ccs file it was save anther directory of ftp but now it is Ok i will make it more cool by editing in style.csss ANy way thanks every boday :)

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »
Marvelous. However, you do not need to enter your CSS file like this. ;)

To save you from trouble, simply change this line :

<link href="http://www.funpoint.be/funpictures/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

to read :

<link href="{template_url}/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

Then, move your style.css file into your templates/<your_template> folder. From there, in the future, you won't overlook something. ;)

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006, 03:55:44 AM »
Very thanks for help :)