Author Topic: Looking for theme  (Read 5866 times)

Offline Deidre

• View Profile
Looking for theme
« on: February 17, 2007, 02:59:13 PM »
Please note that I’m not asking anyone to design a theme for me, I’m asking to refer me to an existing theme.

I’m looking for a free pink theme. It should be something that will match my website design. You can view an example of this design here:
www.inspire.za.net/designsample

I can not pay for a theme, wich is why I’m asking to refer me to one, but if there’s someone out there who will maybe do this free to gain experience, then please contact me.

I went through all the themes wich I was able to find on the internet (including all the themes posted on the forum) But I couldn’t find anything that will match my website design. It should be something where the size of my banner will be able to flow in easily.

BTW, I'm using V 1.7.4
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 03:15:09 PM by Deidre »

manurom

Re: Looking for theme
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 12:19:39 AM »
Hello;
look at here: Deanne Bray template, first version.
To have the complete template in a zip file, simply click on the "download" button.
It is a first quick release, but at least you can begin to work with it and make your own changes.
Hope it could help a little.
Regards.

Offline newgsm

• Spam suspect
  • Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for theme
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »
Hello;
look at here: Deanne Bray template, first version.
To have the complete template in a zip file, simply click on the "download" button.
It is a first quick release, but at least you can begin to work with it and make your own changes.
Hope it could help a little.
Regards.

Thanks