Author Topic: Gotta freakin problem -.-  (Read 3047 times)

Offline BiggestBenny

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Gotta freakin problem -.-
« on: May 23, 2006, 06:08:03 PM »
Hidiho, got a little problem, personaly I woul say it doesn't belong here, but my boss says so well, let's see ;)

Everytime I put more than one Pic (each 4mb) into the Lightbox and try to download them i get this message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, somebody@somewhere.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

like me befor you will say things like "it's not 4images, it's the freakin server" "maybe you can only download things with less than 5mb" but the admin says that's not the problem... oh well, I hope somebody can help me... Ich nehme auch antworten in deutsch entgegen ;)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Gotta freakin problem -.-
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 12:29:57 AM »
how much is the memory limit per script on the server? 4images required as much memory as much the total size of the images in the lightbox, because it has to make an archive out of them (zip'em) "on the fly"
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline BiggestBenny

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Gotta freakin problem -.-
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 11:10:12 AM »
Ok, I told the Admin, I also thought about something like this but well... don't know much about server so everybody who is titled as Admin may know more than me, but we will see about that in the future  :roll:

Thx for the answer ;)