Author Topic: print picture  (Read 3949 times)

Offline kief24

• View Profile
print picture
« on: May 23, 2003, 07:25:25 PM »
Hello,

i'm looking for weeks now  to find a good print solution for my site... but i cant find any on the whole internet...

Here on this 4-images site the use of the phprint script is described and commented in the forum.
This works ok, it generates a printer friendly page.

But... the only problem is that you cant change the proportions of the pic in this script. It makes a printer friendly page, but if your pic on your normal webpage is 300 x 300 pix, it will be the same on the printer friendly page.

Another problem with the phprint script is that it dont work in a password protected enviroment.

I'm looking just for a button that makes it possible, to print the pic in A4 format, even from a thumbnail on your webpage.if possible working in a password protected enviroment.

Please, can any of you guys help me out ? i'm losing my hair from it :?
any ideas are welcome.

My site is www.schoolplaten.com. Not 100% operational yet... ( that damned print button  8O  )

Thx a lot,

Mike

Offline Apollo13

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
print picture
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 01:46:50 AM »
well delte the width and height ga out of your img tag

Offline kief24

• View Profile
print
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 03:43:42 AM »
delete widt and heigt where ?

you mean in media/jpg.html ?
i want to keep it the way it is in details.html... i dont want to change how thing look right now there.

just want to make a full-page print, without having to show a big pic at details.html.