Author Topic: Exporting Inactive Users  (Read 3982 times)

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
Exporting Inactive Users
« on: June 27, 2006, 01:30:30 AM »
My gallery is a membership gallery

I still get a lot of people registering even though they are not members. In the past, I just deleted inactive users, but now thinking it may be a good source if I could email them. How can I export inactive users names, email address, etc, so I can use it in my email program (it can import csv, text, etc).

I stared at my database in myphpadmin, but I had no idea if I could find just those who were inactive usersers or not. I was kinda lost. Even so, maybe I can't get the inactive users through myphpadmin.

Any help or assistance would be appreicated. I get about 30 inactive users a day. I know that 4images has a email function, but it won't serve the purpose for what I need to do. I really need to some how export the data and import it in my email program

Thanks
Steve

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Exporting Inactive Users
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
in phpmyadmin open 4images_users table, then click on search button, in field user_lastaction type the timestamp you want, in the dropdown form select "<" (less then) hit go button
check all members that found (if you dont need other info about users, you can edit the query and instead of SELECT * you can specify what fields you want to see, i.e. SELECT user_email, user_name
Then hit "export" icon under the search results (not the export button on top of the page).
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
Re: Exporting Inactive Users
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »
as usual V@no...excellent. Thanks