Author Topic: Random Image Window  (Read 4395 times)

Offline Powka

• View Profile
Random Image Window
« on: September 23, 2006, 03:32:21 PM »
Hello guys,
I'd like to ask, is there any chance to resize pictures in Random Image Window, like UserBars.ru (www.userbars.ru) did? They have all thumblains in original size, but the same thumblains in Random Image Window are resized to a smaller ones. I'd like to do the same on my www.userbarai.org, because... well, you see the problem. So, any ideas?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 01:55:08 PM by KurtW »

Offline Powka

• View Profile
Re: Random Image Window
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 09:50:14 PM »
OK, I see that nobody can't answer, so I think there's no easy way for it. Well, then I'll give you another question. I what template file can I delete random image window? I'll just delete it and it won't distrurb me anymore. Thanks.

Btw, it would be great if in later 4images versions there will be resizing of random image. ;)

manurom

Re: Random Image Window
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 10:41:09 PM »
Hello,
the random image at userbars.ru is not reduced. It is just a thumbnail 100 pixels wide.
In fact, in the homepage, new images are shown with their actual size, 350 pixels wide and 20 pixels height.
They have only changed the file "thumbnail_bit.html" in their template, as shown below, to display original images instead of thumbnails:
[qcode]<!--
you wish detail page in a small javascript open window, use {thumbnail_openwindow}
{thumbnail}<br />
-->

{image}
<b>{image_name}</b> {if image_is_new}<sup class="new">{lang_new}</sup>{endif image_is_new} ({user_name_link})
<br />
<a href="{cat_url}">{cat_name}</a> &nbsp; - &nbsp;
{if allow_comments}{lang_comments} {image_comments}{endif allow_comments}

<!--
<br />
{lightbox_button}
-->[/qcode]
If you want to do the same thing with userbars, for instance, set your thumbnails to 100 pixels, and change your "thumbnail_bit.html" template as shown above.
Bye.