• [Plugin] Windows XP Publishing Wizard Integration 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Plugin] Windows XP Publishing Wizard Integration  (Read 109233 times)

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • 4images - Image Gallery Management System
Re: [Plugin] Windows XP Publishing Wizard Integration
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2003, 03:16:06 PM »
Quote from: s.eder
Frage, nach dem Hochladen muss ich immer die neuen Bilder einchecken und die Thumbnails generieren lassen.

Ja
Quote from: s.eder
Könnte man diese beiden Schritte noch automatisieren?

Nein, leider nicht.

Jan
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline Bendra

• View Profile
[Plugin] Windows XP Publishing Wizard Integration
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2003, 05:08:19 PM »
Hi Jan

Das Plugin muss ja der wahre Segen sein! Ich habe alles so ausgeführt wie beschrieben. Wenn ich dann auf "Datei im Web veröffentlichen" gehe, kann ich meine Logindaten eingeben. Das die entsprechende Kategorie auswählen. Anschliessend kommt noch eine frage ob man die Bilder verkleinern will.

Wenn ich dann auf OK klicke, kommt die Fehlermeldung:

Beim Kopieren der Dateien ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Es gibt mehrere mögliche Fehlerursachen, z.B. könnte der Webserver zurzeit nicht verfügbar sein oder die Internetverbindung wurde unterbrochen.

Diese Fehlermeldung nützt mir überhaupt nix. Hast du evtl. irgend einen Anhaltspunkt, woran es liegen könnte?

Danke schon jetzt für deine Antwort!

Schöne Grüsse

Bendra

Offline ThReCa

• View Profile
    • http://DMike.de
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2003, 07:38:37 AM »
Hi Bendra!
Also ich hatte das Problem, da ich einen Linux-Server habe, wo die Bilder hochgeladen werden...
Der mochte weder in den Quell-Datei-Namen noch in den Quell-Verzeichnis-Namen &"...
Daran scheiterte es bei mir...

Mike

Offline christopheb

• View Profile
    • http://www.men.christopheb.com
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2003, 02:23:25 PM »
Have a bit of a problem : have installed as described and everything seems to work. The Publishing Wizard tells me that the picture has correctly been uploaded to xxxxx/4images/admin.  However, when I use Check New Images, there are no new pictures to find in the category I had selected !. Nor in any others!!....  I have checked all the directories with my FTP client and the images are nowhere to be found on the server...  Weird.  Has anyone any idea what is happening ?.  Strange that I did not get any error message. Where are the pics ?...  :?:   8O
Uploading pictures from the Control Panel or from FTP works like a charm. It's just not working with Publishing Wizard.

Hope someone can help as this mod sounds absolutely great and exactly what I need (a bit of a pain to have to go through FTP client).
Thanks a million !!!!!!!!!!   CB

Offline Sheep707

• View Profile
    • http://www.leeger.net
Same problem
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2003, 10:35:27 PM »
:x I have the same problem about Bendra!!!! Can sombody help us?
Wer einen Rechtschreibefeher findet, kann ihn behalten!

Offline hitman4ever

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2005, 10:31:35 PM »
can somebody reupload the file?
könnte irgendwer die datei neu hochladen?

Offline Chris

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • Did u ever stop to think and then forget to start?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2005, 01:25:30 AM »
The link was bad, I fixed it.

Offline spikey

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2005, 04:56:49 AM »
I found a very strange behavior with the module: If the name of the directory, in which you safe the pictures you want to get to your server, is called upload, you will receive the following error message:

An error has occured in the script on this page
Line 59
Char 183
Error: Expec ted hexadecimal digit
Code: 0
URL: http://www.<yourwebservername>.com/<path to 4imagessoftware>/admin/plugins/xp_publishing_wizard.php

once you rename the directory on your local system to any other name,  the wizard works again....

maybe someone can have look into this, caused me some grey hairs over the weekend

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2005, 05:07:36 AM »
Here are the fixes for 3 errors might accure and one missing feature:

1)
Notice: Undefined index: reg in /html/fileadmin/daten/admin/plugins/xp_publishing_wizard.php on line 30

this is actualy a bug, I think 
on top of the file find two times: $HTTP_GET_VARS['reg'] replace them with $HTTP_GET_VARS['action']

2)
The wizard encountered a problem while copying the files. A number of thing can cause this problem. For example, the Web server might be down, or you might have lost your Internet connection...

I have no clue why this happend, but the fix is:
replace all $HTTP_POST_FILES with $_FILES
if this didnt help, then also replace all $HTTP_GET_VARS and $HTTP_POST_VARS with $_REQUEST

3) Script error:
Expected hexadecimal digit

The cause I found on Microsoft site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/js56jserrexpectedhexadecimaldigit.asp
(Tombraider already mentioned that) it only happens when a file or folder starts with letter "u".
To fix that, find:
Code: [Select]
        foreach ($tag[ 'attributes' ] as $key => $value) {
add after:
                    $value = addslashes(str_replace("\\", "\\\\", $value));

4) Every time u start the wizard, it selects "Replace" files instead of what set up in the settings.
To fix that, find:
    if ($key == 1) {
replace with:
    if ($key == $config['upload_mode']) {
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • 4images - Image Gallery Management System
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2005, 02:49:47 PM »
Point 1, 3 and 4 is applied to the download file. Step 2 should be fixed in 4images 1.7.1. If you a lower version, apply the fix from v@no's post.

Jan
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline riceroy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2005, 07:39:54 PM »
Have a bit of a problem : have installed as described and everything seems to work. The Publishing Wizard tells me that the picture has correctly been uploaded to xxxxx/4images/admin.  However, when I use Check New Images, there are no new pictures to find in the category I had selected !. Nor in any others!!....  I have checked all the directories with my FTP client and the images are nowhere to be found on the server...  Weird.  Has anyone any idea what is happening ?.  Strange that I did not get any error message. Where are the pics ?...  :?:   8O
Uploading pictures from the Control Panel or from FTP works like a charm. It's just not working with Publishing Wizard.

Hope someone can help as this mod sounds absolutely great and exactly what I need (a bit of a pain to have to go through FTP client).
Thanks a million !!!!!!!!!!   CB

Ive got the same problem! everything works fine but when i go to the website. none of the images are there. can anyone help? roymayor@cox.net

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2005, 11:55:37 PM »
and can u upload images through members upload form or ACP?
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline ascanio

• View Profile
    • http://www.surfourspace.net
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2005, 02:49:06 AM »
I got the same problem a I can u upload images through members upload form or ACP
I tried this
The wizard encountered a problem while copying the files. A number of thing can cause this problem. For example, the Web server might be down, or you might have lost your Internet connection...

I have no clue why this happend, but the fix is:
replace all $HTTP_POST_FILES with $_FILES
if this didnt help, then also replace all $HTTP_GET_VARS and $HTTP_POST_VARS with $_REQUEST

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2005, 02:55:04 AM »
I got the same problem a I can u upload images through members upload form or ACP
and u see a progress bar that shows how much an image already uploaded to the server and how much is left in the WPW window? :?

Offline ascanio

• View Profile
    • http://www.surfourspace.net
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2005, 02:59:54 AM »
yes I se the prgress bar but then I get the error

like this: