Author Topic: Help With 4images.  (Read 4804 times)

Offline XIIIX

• View Profile
Help With 4images.
« on: June 19, 2011, 01:46:32 AM »
Well hello, I hope everyone´s doing great.
Ok I'll be as brief as possible:

Im using 4images to upload my websites images, I was wondering if its possible to edit the html coding of this, you see I want to implement what 4images offers me but the style the site uses does not match my website, is there any way I could edit this, I want it to be more eye-pleasant to the viewer.

Possibly change the 4images gallery to the site's banner and everything...is this in any way possible?

Offline Nicky

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Help With 4images.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 10:21:30 PM »
Well hello, I hope everyone´s doing great.
Ok I'll be as brief as possible:

Im using 4images to upload my websites images, I was wondering if its possible to edit the html coding of this, you see I want to implement what 4images offers me but the style the site uses does not match my website, is there any way I could edit this, I want it to be more eye-pleasant to the viewer.

Possibly change the 4images gallery to the site's banner and everything...is this in any way possible?

Hi and welcome to 4images,

yep, everything is possible, just take a look at you 4images templates folder, make a backup of the template folder which you would like to maintain and try to create your own how you like.. the only 1 thing you should look for "tags" and the content between them
Code: [Select]
{}this ones should not be replaced or your gallery want work correctly.

good luck.
cheers
Nicky
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! (© by V@no)
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

nicky.net 4 4images
Signature stolen from mawenzi