Author Topic: Gallery: After PHP update (4.3.2): Upload freezes  (Read 3109 times)

Offline [AOE]Maniac

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Gallery: After PHP update (4.3.2): Upload freezes
« on: June 13, 2003, 05:23:50 PM »
Installed 4Gallery on a Windows 2000 based webserver system. PHP version had been 4.2.3 in combination with imagick. Everthing was working very well and we had lots of fun with this great tool.

Unfortunately this version of PHP got some serious trouble with different applications like a webmail client and a forum.

So we had to upgrade the PHP to 4.3.2, latest stable version. But since this update, the gallery got a tricky bug.

When uploading (direct or default), the member.php file gets called. Waiting for the upload dialogue, a white page appears and nothing happens. Tried this on different account, imgage types and categories.

Activating the old PHP version again (without any changes to php.ini) results in a proper working gallery again.

Who got an answer for me? Looking for help - really :)

Thank you in advance.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Gallery: After PHP update (4.3.2): Upload freezes
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 09:56:09 PM »
Quote from: [AOE]Maniac
Who got an answer for me?

try this answer ;):
http://4homepages.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3332
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)