Author Topic: how i register it i mean data base info ?  (Read 13945 times)

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
how i register it i mean data base info ?
« on: April 22, 2006, 10:28:08 PM »
Ok i have done this

www.msncorner.com/msncorner

can any body tell me how i make a database user name and password from my cpanel if any body know plz contact me i will tell him my cpanel pasword so add my data base

plz help me as soon as posible

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: how i register it i mean data base info ?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 11:38:31 PM »
did you read FAQ at your host? I bet they are your best bet to ask such questions...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 06:56:39 AM »
there is option of data base but i do not know that how i make a database user

name and password and DP have u any idea plz help me

chech it is pics of database option page

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 11:39:11 AM »
And your host does not have support department?
Seriosly, why are you asking this question here and not directly your host? I see no logick here :roll:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 05:21:29 AM »
oh no u are not understanding listen

i completely upload 4images photo gallery but i do not know that how i complete this forum

->>>  http://www.msncorner.com/msncorner/install.php?install_lang=english

tell me how i fill this form ?
can u fill this if i tell u my cpanel username and password ?

i hope that u understand now :-s

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 05:28:46 AM »
I'm telling you, all that information you can get only from your hosting support center.
In fact, all hostings I've tryed included such basic information, including a link to FAQ or help desk, into the email after my registration. So, I bet you got something as well.

The only thing they cant tell you is the admin account and password for 4images itself (last 3 fields in "Admin configuration" part) These you enter yourself, its an account you create which will be an administrator on your gallery.

[EDIT]
Looking at your screenshot:
See the button "Add DB" ? ever tryed type something in the field next to it and hit that button? Why not? :roll:

Offline Fastian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 04:34:31 PM »
I wonder how you manage to do the whole site without knowing the basics of your Hosting Control Panel.

The kind of hosting company you are having right now, you can’t really expect to get such kind of help from them.

Anyway, coming to your problem,
Did you ever used the great site called Cpanel.net ?? If not, you have missed a lot.

See this links below, The solution to your all Cpanel related problems.  :)

http://www.cpanel.net/docs/cpanel/
http://faq.cpanel.net/
I m not a  Programmer.
          But
I m a Good Learner.

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 08:20:49 PM »
I wonder how you manage to do the whole site without knowing the basics of your Hosting Control Panel.

The kind of hosting company you are having right now, you can’t really expect to get such kind of help from them.

Anyway, coming to your problem,
Did you ever used the great site called Cpanel.net ?? If not, you have missed a lot.

See this links below, The solution to your all Cpanel related problems.  :)

http://www.cpanel.net/docs/cpanel/
http://faq.cpanel.net/

so if i told u my cpanel password and user name then can u plz instal 4images gallery in it ? actually i do not know how to creat a data base :-s from Cpanel

Offline *handsome*

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 08:23:19 PM »
I'm telling you, all that information you can get only from your hosting support center.
In fact, all hostings I've tryed included such basic information, including a link to FAQ or help desk, into the email after my registration. So, I bet you got something as well.

The only thing they cant tell you is the admin account and password for 4images itself (last 3 fields in "Admin configuration" part) These you enter yourself, its an account you create which will be an administrator on your gallery.

[EDIT]
Looking at your screenshot:
See the button "Add DB" ? ever tryed type something in the field next to it and hit that button? Why not? :roll:
i am or u are not iunderstanding me :-s any way thanks for ur help :)