Author Topic: 2 Questions (Please Read)  (Read 5668 times)

Offline Batistabomb2005

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
2 Questions (Please Read)
« on: May 26, 2005, 04:25:13 AM »
My First Question:
How Do I Make It Say Copyright mysite.com when people try to download something instead of doing 4homepages.de copyright?

My Second Question:
How Can I Make It Where I Can Upload More Than 10 Images Per Time (The Add New Images Goes To Only 10 Images) i need to upp about 30 at a time is this possible? if so how?

please help!

thank you!
-Batistabomb2005

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: 2 Questions (Please Read)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 05:40:16 AM »
1) Type in a subject that summarizes your question! The fastest way to turn off other members wanting to help you is to type an incomplete or silly subject for your post.
2) MUST READ- Guidelines for posting questions in this forum!
3) FAQ: Can I use FTP to batch upload images?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 05:49:51 AM »
what copyright? at the bottom of the page?
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Batistabomb2005

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 06:10:22 AM »
no when they right click to dl sumtin than the java kicks in and answer other one? also one more hehe any way i can get images to do 1 2 3 (go in order) does like 1, 10, 18 ect

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 06:19:25 AM »
no when they right click to dl sumtin than the java kicks in and answer other one? also one more hehe any way i can get images to do 1 2 3 (go in order) does like 1, 10, 18 ect
this is related: FAQ: Remove the right-click disabler

the 1,10,2 problem unfortunetly has no sollution...if I'm not misstaken that's the way the system (web server's OS) sorts the files... or u are talking about "sort by name" option in the settings?
if the later, then again there is no really a sollution, exept add zero to the numbers 1-9 (01, 02, etc)