Author Topic: how can i change one templet for another the easy way?  (Read 2975 times)

Offline kerea

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
how can i change one templet for another the easy way?
« on: December 08, 2009, 03:34:50 AM »
ok im rewording this because 65 people read it but not one person had a how to for me.  First i want to change a duplicate templet but its a different color.  i was told to do the following:  When all the files are uploaded, you then need to CHMOD the folder of the new template to 777. Open that folder and highlight the MEDIA folder and CHMOD it 777. but i have no idea how or where to do this in the files.  please tell me how to do this or if there is a tutorial to help id love any advise or information that is helpful.   :(

Rembrandt

Re: how can i change one templet for another the easy way?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:18:53 AM »
Hi!
1.) read the FAQ --> http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=24597.msg135215#msg135215
2.) read docs,  root/docs/Installation.english.txt
3.) you can change the style in your templates/yourtemplates/ style.css

mfg Andi

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: how can i change one templet for another the easy way?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 08:17:45 AM »
4.) google.com is your best friend when it comes learning THE BASICS. We can't provide support to people who knows nothing about it, unless you willing to pay someone to teach you/do it for you.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)