Author Topic: 4images no integration phpnuke  (Read 3890 times)

Offline nuevonuke

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
4images no integration phpnuke
« on: February 20, 2006, 11:56:46 PM »
Hello to all from Spain. I will be thankful if help me with 4images. After to watch several Galleries (Coppermine, gallery2) I have been decided by 4images. It works correctly but I need to integrate it with PHPNuke and the document of integration by Ulsoft does not work to me.
The data of my installation are:
I have the Php Nuke 7,7
Instaled 4images and works perfectly but when I make integration of users, it does not work: I put username and login and says that the user does not exist, in addition does not let to me register like administrator.
The table of users of 4images is empty, because not yet I have begun to use it and nuke_users has on 70 users.

Thanks.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: 4images no integration phpnuke
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:21:36 AM »
Ok, we have a mod for that, if you have question/problem with that mod, please reply there, instead of starting a new topic (forum rules)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)