Author Topic: 4image integrated for nuke  (Read 2883 times)

Offline majidshirazy

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
4image integrated for nuke
« on: July 30, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »
Hi,
I have a module (4image integrated) for phpnuke 8.1 that works good and normal with user registration but i have a problem,
in admin area/plugin section I have this error when I want to use any plugin:

Code: [Select]
Warning: main(../../../mainfile.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/domain.com/modules/Gallery/admin/Bridge.php on line 5

Warning: main(../../../mainfile.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/domain.com/modules/Gallery/admin/Bridge.php on line 5

Warning: main() [function.include]:Failed opening '../../../mainfile.php' for inclusion(include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php')in /home/user/public_html/domain.com/modules/Gallery/admin/Bridge.php on line 5

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/user/public_html/domain.ir/modules/Gallery/admin/Bridge.php on line 12

and here is the module, attached it.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: 4image integrated for nuke
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 03:39:33 PM »
Hello and welcome to 4images forum.

Your question is not related to 4images itself, but to a mod. Please reply to the appropriate topic, so people familiar with the mod could assist you.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline majidshirazy

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: 4image integrated for nuke
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:51:50 PM »
tanx for response