Poll

Would you like to see / have new / customized templates on your gallery ?

Definitely
3 (50%)
Yes
2 (33.3%)
Depends if it matches with my presentation
0 (0%)
I can partly do one myself (with assistance on the forum)
1 (16.7%)
No, not really.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [Template-requirements] - Who needs new / customized templates ?  (Read 4975 times)

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
Greetings.

I have just thought about creating this simple topic, since I noticed that numerous users are beginning to wonder if someone could develop new templates (generally speaking - nothing specific). It would give, for each of us, a better idea for HTML developers to see how interested users would really be since 4images can handle unlimited HTML template solutions (or almost).

Since this is a more personalized subject, I don't really see how this could evolve the forum itself "but" would still be greatly appreciated to know how much you like 4images and what great development you did on your templates already. This would, even, give new ideas for newbies who just started to use their websites with 4images. ;)

Offline trez

• View Profile
    • blog / photography
Re: [Template-requirements] - Who needs new / customized templates ?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »
just an optional addition:

Maybe we can use this topic to post our selfmade template (the whole templates folder) az a zip or rar, with a link to our site and description of the used mods? I think this would be helping newbies too, to see what 4images really can do? Something like:

- Website URL
- Used MODs
- Template Previe Pic
- Template Download *as a zip or rar from your local server*

Yes?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [Template-requirements] - Who needs new / customized templates ?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 12:53:27 AM »
Maybe we can use this topic to post our selfmade template (the whole templates folder) az a zip or rar, with a link to our site and description of the used mods? I think this would be helping newbies too, to see what 4images really can do?
If you are going to do that, its better if you start a new topic, so it could be "sticky" ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)