4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Mods & Plugins (Releases & Support)

[Mod] Avatar v2.01

<< < (2/101) > >>

Jasondavis:
Does anyone know of a good Upload script I could possibly use have it upload to my avator folder....Im looking for a script that will resize the image also to like 200x200  or so...or would it be possible to alter the code above to only show the images @ a certain pixel?

Jasondavis:
Just realized its not working. When Im logged in with my admin name I can see the the avatars in the comments and in the profiles....when I logged in as just a member...I can see the avatars in the profiles but they dont show up in the comments when Im not logged in under admin....any ideas on whats going on?

mantra:
After I install the mood avatars, the mood run without error.

my question is . How to add avatars in other page like in who is online or in my index gallery.
why avatars only show when the current user after log in ?? but when the current user log out the avatars missing   :wink:  :wink:

V@no:

V@no:

--- Quote from: mantra ---
why avatars only show when the current user after log in ?? but when the current user log out the avatars missing   :wink:  :wink:
--- End quote ---

Do u mean avatars missing in already posted comments?
GUEST dont have an avatar.
I'm not sure why they are missing, I can see avatars even when I'm not logged in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version