4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Mods & Plugins (Releases & Support)

[Mod] Email image validation results to the user

(1/5) > >>

SLL:
I've made this small MOD on my users request. They were waiting for their photo validation, without knowing if it was declined. The idea and some code are from Vraxor (mail on comments MOD).

--- Code: ---#############################################################################################
## Title: Email image validation results to the user
##        for 4images - Image Gallery Management System.
##
## Version: 1.0
## Author: Silly Little Lamer <sll@dalnet.ru>
## Description: This Mod sends the email to the users, informing them if uploaded
## image(s) were validated or declined by the Administrator of the Gallery.
##        Email being sent only to the users, which have "Receive emails from
## administrators" set "on"
##
## Installation Level: Easy
## Installation Time: 5 Minutes
##
## Files To Edit: 1
## /4images/admin/validateimages.php
##
#############################################################################################

--- End code ---
download: http://faces.dalnet.ru/files.php?id=7&l=english

heiko:
Cooles und nützliches MOD für 4images.  :lol:

Allerdings mußte ich folgende Modifikation vornehmen, da ansonsten
der Link zum Bild  in der Bestätigungsmail (bei erfolgreicher Freigabe) nicht korrekt wiedergegeben wird.

$image_url = $cut_url."details.php?".URL_IMAGE_ID."=".$image_id."";

ändern zu:

$image_url = $cut_url."/details.php?".URL_IMAGE_ID."=".$image_id."";

^^^^^

und nochmals Danke

Gruss Heiko

SLL:

--- Quote from: heiko ---Allerdings mußte ich folgende Modifikation vornehmen, da ansonsten der Link zum Bild  in der Bestätigungsmail (bei erfolgreicher Freigabe) nicht korrekt wiedergegeben wird.
--- End quote ---

Well... I'm a bit confused myself  :roll:

Theoretically you're right, but if I do it this way, I've got double slash in this link... I've checked it on my local test gallery (OMHIhttpd with WinPHP), and then on my running gallery (Apache, Linux) - in both cases my first code works fine.

So, I believe, this is up to this MOD users to experiment, which of the varians of this line will works for them.

BTW, could you please email me the German text for these templates? I'll include it in the code. Also, if somebody could correct my silly English up there in the templates, that would be also good  :)

Jasondavis:
Image deleted: 43ef (HQ0.JPG)

Email Error: Couldn't open Template ./../lang/english/email/declined_email.html

I get this error any ideas?

Jasondavis:
Hi, it was an error on my part....the email files were named .htm instead of .html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version