Author Topic: [MOD] User-Guestbook / User-Gästebuch V1.0.2[beta]  (Read 240450 times)

b.o.fan

Re: [MOD] User-Guestbook / User-Gästebuch V1.0.2[betha]
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2006, 08:10:32 PM »
i'm at few community websites using guestbooks (like it) and they've some stuff like:

=> Make Private (make visible only for post owner and the receiver) as option
=> Make rating bar together with comment  :mrgreen:

Just ideia :)

No. 1  i dont understand!
No. 2 it's a good idea!

A comment Headline? I will add this... next time. one week... or shorter... :)

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
please... could you help me???  i did all steps 2 times.. and i don´t see the guestbook i don´t understand why but here you have my code attached
:arrow: 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.
And the mod that you request me.   Demo: http://www.myart.es

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2006, 10:28:03 PM »
i'm at few community websites using guestbooks (like it) and they've some stuff like:

=> Make Private (make visible only for post owner and the receiver) as option
=> Make rating bar together with comment  :mrgreen:

Just ideia :)

No. 1  i dont understand!
No. 2 it's a good idea!

A comment Headline? I will add this... next time. one week... or shorter... :)

Make private option its usually used at sites or maybe people who dont like the pms ("system") and prefer only use the guestbooks making public or private :)

But just a ideia, i also agree the rating bar its a better ideia for it  :mrgreen:

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2006, 12:58:10 AM »
How make show in User Box a link like

www.site.com/gb.php?action=new&id=1  , 2,3,4...

:oops:

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2006, 12:16:28 AM »
i know where is the problem.. in my constants.php or settings.. i´m not sure.. it is because phpbb integration

maybe here? in constant.php

Code: [Select]
     Ändere/Change:
       define('GUEST', -1);
       define('USER_AWAITING', 1);
       define('USER', 2);
       define('ADMIN', 9);

zu/to:
       define('GUEST', -1);
       define('USER_AWAITING', -1);
       define('USER', 0);
       define('ADMIN', 1);
     ---------
     Ändere/Change:
       define('ADMIN_SAFE_LOGIN', 1);

zu/to:
       define('ADMIN_SAFE_LOGIN', 0);

please.. Is there any solution to work my gallery with the two mods?? your mod and phpbb integration??? if i delete phpbb it won´t solve users and coments from my gallery..  :cry:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 12:28:59 AM by ccsakuweb »
:arrow: 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2006, 01:12:01 AM »
Honestly the phpbb integration, must be the most huge issue at 4images !!  :|

But i dont think the problem is the phpbb integration, because i've test without that and this do the same, so i've opted by use the first version :) , its wroking better  :mrgreen:, just require a lil more of php knowledge ...

b.o.fan

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2006, 06:42:05 AM »

But i dont think the problem is the phpbb integration, because i've test without that and this do the same, so i've opted by use the first version :) , its wroking better  :mrgreen:, just require a lil more of php knowledge ...

i ve test it on 1.73! THAT WORKS! but i will look, what i can say false

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2006, 06:43:58 AM »

Actually i'm using at 1.7.1 and Guestbook version1.0.0 :)

b.o.fan

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2006, 07:04:31 AM »

ok that could be... but why version 1.0.0 and not 1.0.2? curious  :lol:

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2006, 11:20:46 AM »
I'm sure that is because phpbb integration because after install last user mod it didn't work . Then I uninstalled phpbb mod and last user works to 1.7.3 version!! Please.. b.o.f.a.n , is there any solution for my problem??? I don´t want to delete my users and comments... -.- There is a lot of mods than i can´t use with phpbb integration : avatars, userpic...  :evil: i want to uninstall phpbb integration and forget all the problems!  :cry:

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2006, 05:05:45 PM »

For a few reasons !!!

the first one is i've made added few stuff at code (additional fields and bbcode) and its working fine :) , the second one the last version didn't show the comments (same problem of ccsakuweb  , i guess) !!! :)

thats why i still with first one, and updating manually :)

b.o.fan

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2006, 06:11:35 PM »
I'm sure that is because phpbb integration because after install last user mod it didn't work . Then I uninstalled phpbb mod and last user works to 1.7.3 version!! Please.. b.o.f.a.n , is there any solution for my problem??? I don´t want to delete my users and comments... -.- There is a lot of mods than i can´t use with phpbb integration : avatars, userpic...  :evil: i want to uninstall phpbb integration and forget all the problems!  :cry:

and when you only use the 4images 1.73?

b.o.fan

« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2006, 06:12:09 PM »

For a few reasons !!!

the first one is i've made added few stuff at code (additional fields and bbcode) and its working fine :) , the second one the last version didn't show the comments (same problem of ccsakuweb  , i guess) !!! :)

thats why i still with first one, and updating manually :)
ok thats right!

but my version is for 1.72. and 1.73 i think :p

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2006, 06:38:22 PM »

I installed another gallery with only 4images 1.7.3 and last users works fine.. then i know that my problem is because phpbb integration.. the problem with last user mod was the same that userguestbook ; I don´t see the comments or users of your two mods.. i haven´t installed this mod in my new gallery that it is for testing. but i think that it is because phpbb integration.. my problem is in settings.php or constants.php than i attached here yesterday.

has stoleti test the new version in his gallery?? I had this problem with the last version too.. so i think that it´s because phpbb integration...

PD: Anyone knows how to save my users from phpbb to 4images gallery after uninstalled phpbb integration??

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2006, 06:54:13 PM »

I installed another gallery with only 4images 1.7.3 and last users works fine.. then i know that my problem is because phpbb integration.. the problem with last user mod was the same that userguestbook ; I don´t see the comments or users of your two mods.. i haven´t installed this mod in my new gallery that it is for testing. but i think that it is because phpbb integration.. my problem is in settings.php or constants.php than i attached here yesterday.

has stoleti test the new version in his gallery?? I had this problem with the last version too.. so i think that it´s because phpbb integration...

PD: Anyone knows how to save my users from phpbb to 4images gallery after uninstalled phpbb integration??

Actually i still with 1.7.1 (more bug fixes) :) , and both mods works fine , less the v.1.0.2 of guestbook (thats why i still using the first version) !!